PDA

View Full Version : Swapping counters

DWardell
12-30-13, 10:42 AM
Christmas is over and I want to start decorating for Valentines. Problem is my Christmas counters are FULL with thousands of plates of food. I don't want to get rid of my food. Is there any way to swap the food from the Christmas counters to new counters? If I store the counter, what happens to the food? Will it go to another counter?

bobbyrae
12-30-13, 10:53 AM
If you store the counter the food gets dumped. Unfortunately you cannot swap out counters.

You could try putting out a second (and third) counter and putting out more of the same food you have on your christmas counters and hope that the food will sell off more quickly.

ElaineCarrel
12-30-13, 03:44 PM
If you store the counter the food gets dumped. Unfortunately you cannot swap out counters.

You could try putting out a second (and third) counter and then put out more of the same food you have on your christmas counters and hope that the food will sell off more quickly.

U could try serving 1 more batch of the food u have on the Christmas counter and place it on the counter u want 2 use instead. Then u serve 1 batch of silly food" (brownies, coffee, chocolate chip cookies,blueberry muffins)and force the 2 like counters to merge onto 1. Hopefully it'll b the non Christmas counter. Do this w ea food u want 2 move but make sure u use a different "silly food" ea time. When ur done either remove the counters w the "silly food" on them or sell it then remove it. I can't guarantee that the Christmas counters will b the ones emptied since it's just a suggestion but I figure what the heck..

nky1111
12-30-13, 05:05 PM
it might work if the other counter is a freed up old counter (older than the xmas ctr).
it seems to collect the food to the oldest counter.
so it's nearly impossible to replace the default counters if you still have some of these (as they're the oldest) lol but easy to replace the last counters placed