PDA

View Full Version : 3rd case not loading after almost 2 days

orchidchick
12-30-13, 10:39 AM
The 3rd case will not download, I'm being told to wait...for almost 2 days. The problem is on my iPhone 5, I've done a hard close on the phone, deleted and reinstalled the game, closed all open apps... No help. Now case 2 won't download (but at least it says solved). I'm playing from the start on my iPad now, since with the iPhone it's really hard to see all the items, but I don't want to lose the game entirely. Help?

sabbywabbys
01-02-14, 09:43 AM
Be patient. It will eventually load. Had the same issur with case 2 i just sat there and stared at the screen for 10-15 minutes and it loaded. Its slow and it depends on your internet connection.

MiniLaura
01-02-14, 06:22 PM
As sabby says, WAIT. Start downloading the scene, and do not exit the game or turn off your device.

You may have to wait several minutes -- without exiting the game.

AcesBaking
01-07-14, 04:49 AM
Same issue for 8 hours now.
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4
Mystery Crimes version 1.2.2 support ID PVPCE6U
Storm ID AcesBaking
Issue: case 3 locked downloading the 3rd crime scene after I reached 29% complete for case 3. No issues with cases 1 or 2.
I restarted my device several times and also deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Still locked. See screen shot below. Can you please fix this? Thank you
Screen shot attached.

kooky panda
01-08-14, 06:09 AM
The downloading scenes issue should be fixed with the next version update.
You an try a workaround until then:

Delete and redownload the game and leave the game (open) active for 10-15 minutes (this includes not allowing the screen to auto lock).

gameplayer222
01-08-14, 08:49 AM
Deleted and redownloaded, now case 2 won't download!
Case which I already solved.
How can I work around this?
When will there be an update to solve this?

MiniLaura
01-08-14, 08:57 AM
There is an update in the works, but we don't know when it will be released.

AcesBaking
01-11-14, 03:38 AM
The downloading scenes issue should be fixed with the next version update.
You an try a workaround until then:

Delete and redownload the game and leave the game (open) active for 10-15 minutes (this includes not allowing the screen to auto lock).

Tried this workaround twice but no luck. Bummer. This game was fun! Thanks for the reply.

diehardpat
01-11-14, 02:12 PM
3rd case still not downloading since 30 Dec, tried all of the above to no avail

crthunder
01-11-14, 06:43 PM
I tried the work around and now I can't play at all :-( Still says downloading and everything is locked again even
Though they Are solved. Please get this bug fixed soon! Thanks

poppygirl1989
01-18-14, 12:25 PM
I've been trying for over a week ! I'd made an in app purchase before I went on to next scene and now it doesn't load - fix in the pipeline - I suggest that you stop in app purchase options until the "FIX" is in place !!!!

FrozenTurtle
01-23-14, 12:15 PM
This should be fixed in our newest update. Please download Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes v1.2.4 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) from the App Store.

leighton1955
08-05-16, 02:33 AM
I've been trying for over a week ! I'd made an in app purchase before I went on to next scene and now it doesn't load - fix in the pipeline - I suggest that you stop in app purchase options until the "FIX" is in place !!!!

Jewel mania is still on downloading, I have purchased a ?3.99 deal, however is wont let me play, part of the deal was hours of play time, does this mean that it will run out before I get a chance to play or will it remain till fixed? If it runs out do I get my money back? As poppy girl says "why are you still selling app purchases when the game is not working? I have tried the work around without success.

leighton1955
08-05-16, 02:37 AM
Can't believe it has just downloaded while I posted my last comments!!! Mine finally fixed