PDA

View Full Version : Missed quest lines and Gem items

elizabetheva
12-29-13, 04:51 PM
At the beginning of my kids school year some things came up and my family wasn't able to play. We missed most of the fall and winter quest lines, and now that everything is settled down we are playing again. I'm wondering which building are still worth the gems I've saved up. Reading through the past threads is a little confusing, it sounds like the buildings actually cost more because you have to use more gems to upgrade them? And what is the purpose of upgrading if the quests haveended? Do the buildings offer anything useful after the quests have expired?

I'm thinking about Ivy's Fortune Teller Tent, but if purchasing the Kingdom Inn or Glimmerbat Habitat allows
me to go back and craft items (like last year's Valentine building) maybe I'll do one of those.

Thanks for your input!

jptheripper
12-29-13, 05:28 PM
none are crafting. Glimmerbat gives fruit, kingdom gives wisps. But yes, you will need to spend more gems to upgrade them

Fortune teller was fun but it stopped, although they have promised to revive it after the xmas ones are done.

elizabetheva
12-30-13, 11:25 AM
Fortune teller was fun but it stopped, although they have promised to revive it after the xmas ones are done.

Meaning they haven't added anything new yet? Does the Fortune Teller tent still do those first few rewards I read about in other threads, or since it has passed none of them?

MiniLaura
12-30-13, 03:18 PM
If you buy the Fortune Teller, you will get all the fortunes that have been discovered so far.