PDA

View Full Version : Game Character Icons

LadyEna
12-29-13, 03:38 PM
This may be a silly question, but here goes. I notice there is several different face (character) icons that the players are using, basically how can I change mine? I am using iPad. The game didn't give me a choice at time of signup other than a female/male choice. If this is a Facebook thing, well I don't have or desire a Facebook acct. <~Never gonna happen. Thanks for any help!

FrozenTurtle
12-30-13, 01:40 PM
If you're referring to the Leaderboard players, those are NPCs that are there to help provide a baseline for your scores. Unfortunately, you cannot change the profile picture displayed there. For reference, if you do connect to Facebook, it will display whichever picture you currently have as your Profile Picture.

bigbux3
12-30-13, 02:58 PM
If you're referring to the Leaderboard players, those are NPCs that are there to help provide a baseline for your scores. Unfortunately, you cannot change the profile picture displayed there. For reference, if you do connect to Facebook, it will display whichever picture you currently have as your Profile Picture.

I really wish we could change our picture. I tapped on the guy when I first played the game, but it seemed to ignore it because I'm playing as the girl.

maguar
12-30-13, 03:06 PM
I really wish we could change our picture. I tapped on the guy when I first played the game, but it seemed to ignore it because I'm playing as the girl.

I tapped on the girl when I first started playing but my icon was the old guy in the hat. I've just checked and it's now the girl.

bigbux3
12-30-13, 04:59 PM
I tapped on the girl when I first started playing but my icon was the old guy in the hat. I've just checked and it's now the girl.

An old guy in a hat? You mean "Kevin"?
And I'm still the girl...