PDA

View Full Version : No instructions

rudipreciousmocha
12-29-13, 12:34 PM
The instructions for some things flash on the screen and then are gone unless you lose that level. I never knew how to explode the diamonds until I read someone's helpful post. I bought one of the boosts once and nothing happened. Was I suppose to activate it somehow? This game needs way more instructions. I am playing as if I am blind. Once I get my gems for Restaurant story I am deleting this game. If I don't know how to use all the extra items it does me no good at all.

Phaedrakiki
01-07-14, 12:53 PM
Yes, I agree with you that the instructions with this game aren't as clear as they should be. I had so many problems back when I first started (took me forever to finally check this forum and get answers--was flying blind for weeks!) I notice on their newer games, like Candy Blast Mania & Fruit Splash Mania, they have much clearer instructions...

If you have a question about Jewel Mania you can't find info for, be sure to leave a post in JM Discussion. I check it often and would be happy to help (I'm on level 481, so I would hope I know the answer... ;)) Regarding the boosts, when you purchase them, an icon is added at the bottom right of the screen. When you're ready to use it, you press the icon to activate the boost. It varies after that, depending on which boost it is...

Hope you enjoy the game (or at least have fun with the others!)

bobbyrae
01-07-14, 01:26 PM
Maguar posted a very helpful thread : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41251-Jewel-Mania-Basics