PDA

View Full Version : Not off-topic, just multi-topic.

S4d4chb1a
12-29-13, 11:15 AM
Hi, I enjoy the TeamLava games I have on my iPad, but I'm running into a problem: I don't have enough memory to update to iOS 7. I don't want to delete any of the games, because that deletes the data too, and when I re-download the games after the OS update, I'll have to start over from scratch and have no neighbours.

My question is this: If I back up my games using iCloud, delete them, install iOS 7, and then restore my iCloud backup, will that retain all my game data and progress? Thanks.

kooky panda
12-29-13, 11:36 AM
Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers so if you delete them, you progress is safe.
Before you install IOS 7 make sure you have set up a storm ID and a password in one of your games.

You can then delete the games and then update to IOS7.

You should be able to go back to the iTunes store and redownload the games.

If for some reason, your games start over on level 1, you can retrieve your games by logging on with your storm ID and password.

See Post 1 for instructions
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

S4d4chb1a
12-29-13, 11:41 AM
Ah! Wonderful. Thanks for clearing that up! I just worried because when I've deleted apps in the past, it warns me "Deleting <app> will also delete all data associated with it". But I guess that just refers to what's stored locally (on the iPad).

kooky panda
12-29-13, 11:53 AM
That is correct. That is why Team Lava stores the data on their servers.
If your device breaks or is stolen or lost, your games are safe!!!