PDA

View Full Version : wall not loading then crashes! HELP!!

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 08:09 AM
hi there since yesterday i've been having problems with my bakery wall it will say loading... then it crashes and shuts down. I've tried restarting my phone a few times ( IPHONE 4S ) ( 1.6.8 ) and it hasn't seemed to help if i take the app off my phone and reinstall will i lose my bakery? that's what I'm afraid of please let me know. thank you so much!!
!

Trish's Treats ( triciamarie1999)

CuddlyDragon
12-29-13, 10:41 AM
Hello!

You will not lose your bakery if you reinstall. Please try reinstalling and let us know if it helps. :)

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 11:30 AM
hi thank you! I did reinstall and it didn't work :(

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 11:30 AM
what else do you suggest? thanks for your help!

kooky panda
12-29-13, 11:56 AM
Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version for your Phone.

Also make sure you close out any applications running in the background.

How to force close out your games (IOS) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))

You can also go under settings- safari and clear out cookies and Data, then restart your device.

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 03:04 PM
i have the lastest software version for my Iphone 4S
I did what you said and closed out all my games running in background and cleared cookies/data and its still doing it.. i rebooted my phone too.
what its doing is i go to messages and it will only let me see a few messages as i scroll down then all of a sudden it freezes and then crashes

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 03:06 PM
should i delete and re-install the game? i can go onto my neighbors wall no problem and also i can go onto my bakery and collect my tips etc.. just when i go to scroll down to the bottom of my messages it stops and freezes and boots me off.

triciamarie1999
12-29-13, 03:16 PM
i meant to say should i re-install the game again after i did all those things you said? thanks again for your help :)