PDA

View Full Version : how long will Christmas dragons be available

chic4stylin
12-29-13, 01:01 AM
I've asked on a couple of different threads but have gotten no answer. Could a mod or TL staff member please let us know how long the Christmas dragons will be available to try for? I've been trying since you released them, and have not gotten one of them :( Of course almost 2 weeks we android users had to wait to get back into our other accounts because the log-in feature was disabled without any warning! That loss of time certainly didn't help either. Plus, I'm seeing a HUGE split between those who have been able to get these babies, and those of us who can't...wish the devs would tweak the prog a little to make it a little easier to get at least one or two. Anyway, we still need to know how long we have...LOTS of inquiring minds want to know! Thanks!! :)

danni7788
12-29-13, 10:38 AM
They probably won't tell us on purpose so there is a last minute scramble and a 3 day timer... Although I've been breeding gingerbread since it's release and have gotten everything except gingerbread at this point. I'm guessing they will take them away soon, but maybe not because there are still a couple Halloween dragons that are available (vampire for one)

Trixie6969
12-30-13, 11:54 AM
Still no response...been spending too much time reading threads to get an answer too...sigh.

Does anyone know if a timer has been added to any of them since us Android users don't get timers?

It's almost New Years & not one Xmas dragon in sight...yay, just got another Virtue! :mad:

chic4stylin
12-30-13, 02:11 PM
I feel ya Trixie! I did finally get my santa on both accounts, and quetzal, but no Tinsel, no New Years, no Fireworks, no Mermaid and no Naga...the only other ones I wanted :( Keep getting stupid islands mostly, oh, and a couple of serpents! :mad: Should NOT be THIS hard to get them...especially since they are not going to be around too long. And apparently we are not going to get any kind of answer on the time limit from TL!

ginrae22
01-03-14, 02:34 PM
I've been trying for Tinsel since it came out and ugh no luck! I hate the tri-color ones too many fail options! I got two royal dragons out of it which is kinda cool but I really really want tinsel and no idea when it's going to be gone forever.

kooky panda
01-03-14, 03:23 PM
I've asked on a couple of different threads but have gotten no answer. Could a mod or TL staff member please let us know how long the Christmas dragons will be available to try for? I've been trying since you released them, and have not gotten one of them :( Of course almost 2 weeks we android users had to wait to get back into our other accounts because the log-in feature was disabled without any warning! That loss of time certainly didn't help either. Plus, I'm seeing a HUGE split between those who have been able to get these babies, and those of us who can't...wish the devs would tweak the prog a little to make it a little easier to get at least one or two. Anyway, we still need to know how long we have...LOTS of inquiring minds want to know! Thanks!! :)

Sorry but we normally do not get advanced notice when dragons will become limited.
I have only gotten the Santa Dragon right now, but I am still hoping I can get a few more before they do become limited..