PDA

View Full Version : How to control food sales on any counter

geetarora
12-28-13, 11:52 PM
Hi,

I have lots of food items on my counters n i want to sell just one item only. HOw can i stop selling rest of the food items and concentrate on just one item?

I dont wanna loose rest of the food item coz i have spent money on them too.

Thx.

filochick1982
12-29-13, 12:22 AM
You can't control which food sells. The only way you can somewhat control which food sells faster is if you had the same food across multiple counters - but not if you only have it on one counter. The reason is because each type of food is served evenly across all counters. Therefore if you had 10 counters of the same food, because each counter of food is served evenly, that food would sell faster than the others that are only on one counter. Hope that makes sense!

geetarora
12-29-13, 04:11 AM
Still not much satisfied, seems like its not my bakery, m just a worker there...:-)

zZ_guera_Zz
12-29-13, 02:46 PM
ITA.. I have tons of food mastered for the gems but doesn't make much money. I hate to throw it away so my more profitable food sells, but sometimes I have no choice. They should definitely put a pause button on counters. Like how it says "keep the food" or "throw it away", they could add a button that says "pause this counter". That way the food could just sit there until you want to sell it.

nky1111
12-29-13, 03:58 PM
they could make it as in fashion story where unreachable counters don't sell

goofy42
12-30-13, 11:48 AM
Here's an idea (but I'm sure it will never happen). I once played a bakery-type game online. In that game, you actually could remove food from counters and place it in a refrigerator (placed in the bakery), or on shelves (also placed in the bakery). That freed up the counters for other foods, yet it did not delete the foods that had already been cooked. And, if you wanted to place the 'stored' foods back on counters, that was possible, too

KadeeDid
12-30-13, 11:50 AM
Here's an idea (but I'm sure it will never happen). I once played a bakery-type game online. In that game, you actually could remove food from counters and place it in a refrigerator (placed in the bakery), or on shelves (also placed in the bakery). That freed up the counters for other foods, yet it did not delete the foods that had already been cooked. And, if you wanted to place the 'stored' foods back on counters, that was possible, too

Awesome idea! Sometimes I want to rearrange and change counters, put food on counters that match etc. Nice to be able to pull out seasonal food and store the Easter stuff etc.

bobbyrae
12-30-13, 12:42 PM
Hi,

I have lots of food items on my counters n i want to sell just one item only. HOw can i stop selling rest of the food items and concentrate on just one item?

I dont wanna loose rest of the food item coz i have spent money on them too.

Thx.

ITA.. I have tons of food mastered for the gems but doesn't make much money. I hate to throw it away so my more profitable food sells, but sometimes I have no choice. They should definitely put a pause button on counters. Like how it says "keep the food" or "throw it away", they could add a button that says "pause this counter". That way the food could just sit there until you want to sell it.

The food sells randomly and evenly in your bakery. If you want to control sales of a particular food you can spread that particular food out on more counters. So let's say you have 10 counters currently. One counter only currently has red velvet cake, but you would like to sell more red velvet cake in your bakery than any other dish. What you have to do is to put out more counters, say an additional ten (less or more will do as well) and then make more red velvet cake on as many ovens as you can. When you are serving them you will see that the rvc will be placed on all the empty counters available. You will also notice an increase in sales of RVC as opposed to everything else in your bakery. Everything else will continue to sell, but they will sell at a slower rate than the RVC.