PDA

View Full Version : Challenge box blocks access to Christmas levels

elizabetheva
12-28-13, 03:38 PM
Am I missing something? I'm trying to play Jewel Mania Christmas on my iPad but the challenge box blocks access to the snowflake to tap for the bonus levels. On my iPhone this isn't a problem, the arrow next to the challenge closes the box so it is flush with the bottom of my screen. On my iPad the arrow only alternates the view in the challenge box between showing 2 challenges and all challenges. (The devices do not share the same saved game though)

I force closed the app and restarted the device. I've tried loading the app a couple of times, and one time the game was loading slowly and the snowflake popped up before the rest of the graphics on the screen so I was able to tap it and enter the Christmas levels, but I didn't have a chance to play one to see if it worked because I was called away to the game, and when I returned and turned it back on it complexly refreshed the game. I tried to catch the snowflake again but the game's loading normally every time now so no luck, even after force closing the app and restarted the device again.

PikaSquirrel
12-30-13, 11:44 AM
We're sorry to hear about this! Some devices have a different user interface than others to provide smoother gameplay. Unfortunately, this is preventing you from being able to access the Christmas Island at this time. We have forwarded your feedback to the development team.