PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Food

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:32 PM
I've had this problem in both bakery story and restaurant story of setting food on the counter (which should be on the counter for at least several hours) and I leave and come back within an hour and everything is gone. I am pretty sure that I also don't make any money. Needs to be fixed!!!!!

Unregistered
01-12-11, 01:05 AM
Yesterday I opened my restaurant for the first time since Christmas, and sold everything in less than an hour. I had 6 counters with more than 113,000 pumpkin pie, 90,000 turkey and creme brulee, 80,000 boiled lobster (and 2 counters with only about 20,000 things on them). I got almost 900,000 coins, but I dont know if I got what I was supposed to get. Felt good to see my coins go up, but a bit disappointed that it was all over in less than an hour.

Jrandzarasmom
01-12-11, 04:55 AM
My food disappears and I receive no coins...please fix this immediately...it's a total waste of time

championcm
01-12-11, 05:24 AM
我的food经常丢失,就在刚才,连续丢了twice。。。浪费时间,再这样下去没人愿意玩这个游戏了。。 。

Unregistered
01-12-11, 05:58 AM
This happened to me this morning too. Four batches of cinnamon rolls fone in ten minutes.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:27 AM
This has now happened several times to me too. Problem gets annoying.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 10:37 PM
I see that many people are also having the food problem like me. So I'm not the only one. I do hope they fix this. And soon or I'll just rate it as a 1 or 1/2 star since giving zero stars is not allowed. This problem had persisted for a few days now.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 02:31 PM
I just placed two batches of cinnamon rolls on my counter then went into design mode and changed a couple things. When I went back into live mode. My food was gone! What the heck???

Unregistered
01-17-11, 02:28 AM
Hi,

This happened to me 2x already. Both in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. And it' very frustrating because the dish that I was serving was cooked for 1day and some are 16hours. Hope this bug can be fixed.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 03:08 AM
Prepared all my food this morning that it took 1 day to bake then it told me I wasn't connected to the internet for a cpl mins, when it went back it had ALL gone, what a waste of time!! So peed off.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 11:16 PM
Mine has disappeared a couple of time but also it replaces something I cooked with a different item. For example, I cooked the pumpkin pie for 2 days then when I tapped to prepare it, it magically turned into peach cobbler! If only it changed into something more valuable instead of less!

partyperfect2
01-18-11, 02:35 PM
Today I had put out all my food on counters- most of which had taken 1-2 days to bake, accepted all my gifts and had them out- and when I collected my tips it suddenly all disappeared. It is the second time it has happened and so infuriating!!!! I had everything co-ordinated with what was cooking and now will have to wait several hours for my new food to be ready as I co-ordinated it with what was ready. Only a game I know but very annoying to say the least. Can it be fixed?????????????????????????

Unregistered
02-16-11, 02:51 PM
I just lost 7 counters full of food as soon as I served it. lost a lot of coins and time . Very disappointed

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:40 PM
I just laid all of my counters full of food and exited the bakery. I then realized that I forgot to check my gifts and all of it was gone within 30 secs. WTF!!!!!! Fix this!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-18-11, 08:14 AM
I have also lost lots and lots of food. It is quite a blow when you wait a day or two for it to prepare and the lose everything. No monies to boot! I see all the same posts but I do not see any replies from the masterminds or a fix to the problem.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:34 PM
are they doing anything to fix the problem?? i lost THOUSANDS of baked goods... NOT PURCHASING ANY GEMS UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED!!

Everyone add Me I tip and gift: SweetTreatsInc