PDA

View Full Version : Trading gives no mystery boxes

JustKay
12-28-13, 01:25 PM
I noticed this the last few times I traded a super rare dragon (Black Knight, Scorpion). The trade pop up shows gems and a mystery box, but when I collect the trade, I only get the gems. Has something changed with the trading? Is this because I only level up my dragons to L4 to trade? Seems unfair we haven't been notified of this if it's changed.

I used to get the same problem a while back, but it was connectivity related. I would collect a trade missing the extra item, but then the game would sync and it would show I hadn't collected the trade. I would then collect it again with the right number of items returned.

DragonMaster128z
12-28-13, 01:50 PM
Are you sure you aren't just getting Smaller gems that aren't related to the dragon and are not noticing it?

maguar
12-29-13, 04:47 AM
Sometimes you'll get 2 of one the gems. If you look really quick and just see the icons and don't look at the numbers you could miss seeing it.

JustKay
01-02-14, 02:36 PM
Sometimes you'll get 2 of one the gems. If you look really quick and just see the icons and don't look at the numbers you could miss seeing it.

Nope, I'm pretty certain. I would love to get an extra large ruby or large topaz in one of these trades but that's not likely. Not that I need them, I just like good value for dragon :)

It happened again this morning. I traded a Scorpion and got just one large ruby and one large topaz. It usually drops a scroll or some aether dust. Both of which I don't need desperately, but still wouldn't mind stocking up in my inventory.

If TL could just confirm this is how we roll now? My island name is Drag-in-on (& StormID is JustKay)

JustKay
01-09-14, 05:18 AM
Bump... any official word?

kooky panda
01-09-14, 06:14 AM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.