PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack items purchased but not received

SunburstWay
12-28-13, 09:52 AM
Hi - I got a value pack offer on my iPhone ($1.99 for 40 gems, 3000 coins and a Christmas tree). I paid for it for it but it did not download. When I tried again thinking I had made a mistake, I got the message "You've already purchased this but it hasn't been downloaded." I have tried restarting, resetting, reinstalling but nothing has worked. I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks. I have an iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4. Farm Story 2 - 2.1.6.4.

chucky_egg
12-28-13, 10:21 AM
Hi - I got a value pack offer on my iPhone ($1.99 for 40 gems, 3000 coins and a Christmas tree). I paid for it for it but it did not download. When I tried again thinking I had made a mistake, I got the message "You've already purchased this but it hasn't been downloaded." I have tried restarting, resetting, reinstalling but nothing has worked. I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks. I have an iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4. Farm Story 2 - 2.1.6.4.

Hi,

This has happened to me now for the second time. The first time I emailed support and they manually added the items to my game.

I am now awaiting a response for the current pack and I fear I may receive the Christmas tree once Christmas is well and truly over. So the purchase will be a waste partly.

kooky panda
12-28-13, 10:38 AM
Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com

You can also try going to settings- iTunes store- and logging off your iTunes account, then log back in.
Also check your payment method and make sure your credit card info is entered. Re input the security code for your credit card.
Then restart your device.

Sandeuro
12-28-13, 11:27 AM
Paid 1,79 for this nice package, but it didn't download. When I tried it again I got the message that I already bought it it but that it had!'t downloaded. The option is gone now. What to do?

saren47
12-28-13, 11:47 AM
email support@teamlava.com. they need your id, game name.

They have been good to me. They will do all they can to help.

midnightmeerkat
12-28-13, 12:11 PM
Paid 1,79 for this nice package, but it didn't download. When I tried it again I got the message that I already bought it it but that it had!'t downloaded. The option is gone now. What to do?

This happened to me too, as saren47 says email support. When you do also send a copy of the receipt.

Sandeuro
12-28-13, 12:15 PM
Thanks! I have to wait for my receipt, since that always comes a few days later.

klengenhues
12-28-13, 04:14 PM
my daughter got this value package on both of her games. once on the ipod and once on the ipad. It works. At the beginning we thought the christmas tree wasn't downloaded because my daughter had not reached level 7. But it was stored in the cellar. We found it there because we stored a decoration in it ;-))) I was just wondering why she got it twice and neither me (2 stormid's) nor my best friends ( 3 Id's ) didn't get it. Package go out randomly as Kooky Panda says. Buuuuhhh. I wanted the Treeeeeeeeeee.

CuddlyDragon
12-28-13, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Frozen Turtle has let the team know, thanks!

jesoftngentle
12-28-13, 07:34 PM
My gem purchase didn't download, what should I do?

CuddlyDragon
12-28-13, 08:03 PM
Hi!

We are looking into this, thank you for letting us know :)

bunny2889
12-28-13, 10:00 PM
I'm having the same problem. This is why I love the forums, I see I'm not the only one. Just need to wait for that slow-moving receipt so I can email teamlava support!

CuddlyDragon
12-28-13, 10:28 PM
Hi guys,

Try restarting your device and see if the purchase appears. :)

hkgtaka
12-28-13, 10:38 PM
Restart my device already but not gem and money too:(

FrozenTurtle
12-28-13, 11:46 PM
Can you try signing out of your Apple ID and sign back in to see if you get prompted to download this pack?

hkgtaka
12-29-13, 12:13 AM
Can you try signing out of your Apple ID and sign back in to see if you get prompted to download this pack?

Ok now ,thank you

reinstall the game farmstory2:Christmas will get it

chucky_egg
12-29-13, 01:02 AM
I woke up to an email from support this morning saying there was a problem with the pack and they have fixed the issue. They asked me to sign out and back into my iTunes account (settings/iTunes and App Store/click on Apple ID to sign out/sign back in), which I did. I then loaded up my game and was prompted to enter my iTunes password and the content was then added to my game.

So far, so good.

Thanks to support and mods for responding so quickly during Christmas and New Year.

sweetsuite
12-29-13, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the help. I tried your suggestions and something worked because I now have the items. I appreciate the assistance. Happy New Year!!