PDA

View Full Version : Will the expansion permit exchange disappear?

moon331
12-28-13, 07:45 AM
Will the expansion permit exchange disappear after all the available expansions are done?

If so, I won't do all the expansions so as to earn and save more permits for future use. Thanks.

jptheripper
12-28-13, 07:56 AM
yes it does, or at least it did last time.

moon331
12-28-13, 08:11 AM
Thank you. I won't do the expansion that requires 5 permits then. Still have 8 fields to expand!

There are many unexplored fields left. Hope not all of them need permits....

vednir
12-28-13, 09:30 AM
Yes the exchange disappears as soon as your last expansion permit finishes. However I would recommend that you do not spend all of your trade tickets on expansion permits as there have been and likely will be more buildings and things you'll need to buy with trade tickets. Think about the tinker camp or the royal manor.

moon331
12-28-13, 10:03 AM
Yes the exchange disappears as soon as your last expansion permit finishes. However I would recommend that you do not spend all of your trade tickets on expansion permits as there have been and likely will be more buildings and things you'll need to buy with trade tickets. Think about the tinker camp or the royal manor.

Isn't the royal manor required 120 gems to build? Or maybe you mean we could exchange it using trade tickets in the past.

Yes, you are right. I am going to save some tickets. It would be great if I could trade for a third kitchen with 99 tickets.

JayUK69
12-28-13, 12:19 PM
I am making several more expansion permits before completing the last plot, it only needs 1 more permit to finish, but have 4 stored so far. Just incase future expansions are so heavily reliant on permits, then I have a head start.

BriarAvenue
12-28-13, 05:22 PM
I am making several more expansion permits before completing the last plot, it only needs 1 more permit to finish, but have 4 stored so far. Just incase future expansions are so heavily reliant on permits, then I have a head start.
Good point. Thanks

vednir
12-28-13, 05:47 PM
Isn't the royal manor required 120 gems to build? Or maybe you mean we could exchange it using trade tickets in the past.

Yes, you are right. I am going to save some tickets. It would be great if I could trade for a third kitchen with 99 tickets.

I meant the royal chateau. You are correct the manor is gem only.

Liloze
12-29-13, 04:44 PM
i wonder if anyone could help me with the expansion.

I have expanded totally, but there is still this Glass Temple ( decorated with gold ) on the bottom right of this screen, every time I click on it, the usual. message pops saying I need to expand to get my reward, but there's no squares to indicate any expansion possibility, and when I click on expand a window pops up say " You have exoanded everywhere in the Glimmer wood ..." etc.. So is there a Goal to trigger this expansion, or is it a bug, issue with the game? or what? Anyone expanded to that part of the Glimmer Wood?

Thanks in advance for any help and answer.

vednir
12-29-13, 05:42 PM
i wonder if anyone could help me with the expansion.

I have expanded totally, but there is still this Glass Temple ( decorated with gold ) on the bottom right of this screen, every time I click on it, the usual. message pops saying I need to expand to get my reward, but there's no squares to indicate any expansion possibility, and when I click on expand a window pops up say " You have exoanded everywhere in the Glimmer wood ..." etc.. So is there a Goal to trigger this expansion, or is it a bug, issue with the game? or what? Anyone expanded to that part of the Glimmer Wood?

Thanks in advance for any help and answer.

It's not in play yet. That "glass temple" has been there since the start of the game but they have not advanced the storyline that far yet. It'll likely be involved in you claiming your rightful place on the throne if you think about the story thus far.

faeriedust
12-29-13, 09:20 PM
Not really on this topic, but which trades do you usually do to get so many trade tickets? I'm still at the stage of not having yet bought any expansion permits, so I will be needing hundreds of trade tickets.

Queenzod
12-29-13, 09:34 PM
Not really on this topic, but which trades do you usually do to get so many trade tickets? I'm still at the stage of not having yet bought any expansion permits, so I will be needing hundreds of trade tickets.

The egg and dairy exchange can be done several times per day. I currently have 4 one-hour cows, 4 ten minute cows, and five chickens. That gets me enough for two or three (sometimes four!) a day.

Liloze
12-30-13, 11:04 AM
It's not in play yet. That "glass temple" has been there since the start of the game but they have not advanced the storyline that far yet. It'll likely be involved in you claiming your rightful place on the throne if you think about the story thus far.

Thank you for your response.

Yes now that am looking at all what's been done thus far, I think you are right.

Straying from the subject at hand, I wish TL would create some sort of Port on the water edge, a coastal small community, fishing boat or the likes, maybe they would who knows.

Thanks again, have a great day and Happy New Year2⃣🌟0⃣🎉1⃣🎈4⃣🎉

faeriedust
12-30-13, 08:41 PM
The egg and dairy exchange can be done several times per day. I currently have 4 one-hour cows, 4 ten minute cows, and five chickens. That gets me enough for two or three (sometimes four!) a day.

Thanks for your tip! I'll be getting out some stored cows and chickens. I've only been doing one or two exchanges per day so this will help a lot.

Has anyone experienced an increase in fur drops and a decrease in tail drops from monsters and Ivy's hut?
I've also been considering doing the royal materials trade (fur, hides trade) more regularly to use up excess fur. I hesitate though because quests may ask for large amounts of fur and I don't want to be caught unawares by a limited quest.

Also recently I've been getting less and less mermaid scales from ponds and wells and more fish. I do need both items but mermaid scales were rare to begin with. I hope this is not a deliberate change.

kooky panda
12-31-13, 06:29 AM
Will the expansion permit exchange disappear after all the available expansions are done?

If so, I won't do all the expansions so as to earn and save more permits for future use. Thanks.
I just finished all my expansions and yes it has disappeared.

Closing thread since it has now gone off topic.