PDA

View Full Version : Too easy to plant the wrong thing!

jelichami
12-27-13, 11:49 PM
I love Farm Story2, but I hate the way they set up the toggling among the various crop types. It is so easy to plant the wrong thing by accidentally tapping an item when you are trying to swipe over to one of the foods that's off the screen. I wish they could either find a way for all of your crop options to fit on the screen at once...two rows?!?!....or i wish they would create a wheel or button to spin or press when you are choosing a crop so that you couldn't accidentally plant something as you swipe. Anyone have a trick that helps work around this awkward navigation set-up?

klengenhues
12-28-13, 06:42 AM
I agree with you. When I want to plant the Spinach I already droped the pepperoni and the carrots. It's really not easy, but I think this problem will be solved in 11 days when you can't plant the peppermint anymore. but then at level 37 ? you get the peanuts. OMG. the same problem again. No there has to be a solution to that. Please TL. 2 rows would be better ? Or make the items smaller to fit in 1 row ?

tankerslacers
01-01-14, 05:55 PM
I love Farm Story2, but I hate the way they set up the toggling among the various crop types. It is so easy to plant the wrong thing by accidentally tapping an item when you are trying to swipe over to one of the foods that's off the screen. I wish they could either find a way for all of your crop options to fit on the screen at once...two rows?!?!....or i wish they would create a wheel or button to spin or press when you are choosing a crop so that you couldn't accidentally plant something as you swipe. Anyone have a trick that helps work around this awkward navigation set-up?

I was accidentally planting the wrong crops too as I tried to get to the spinach, but now I always use the corn to swipe my crops over. That way if I accidentally plant a plot or two of corn I only need to wait 4 minutes instead of 1-1/2 hours or 2-1/2 hours if I accidentally plant peanuts. It works for me!

bss18974
01-01-14, 07:05 PM
I think you need to press very lightly as you scroll. Hesitation causes erroneous crops. Press very lightly and scroll immediately... I agree a better method is needed... Perhaps only tapping on top of basket plants crop, tapping on bottom of basket does not...