PDA

View Full Version : Forever and sonic appliances

Unregistered
01-11-11, 10:37 PM
What is so special about these items? Are they worth the 42 gems? And what is with the "i"?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:21 PM
Can you people not READ?? Do you know how to SEARCH a forum for your question????? Search and you'll find this already discussed extensively!!!!!!! OMG Please!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:33 PM
Someone needs a chill pill. Nough said.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:43 PM
Wow first I have to agree with the chill pill. I'm not the first to ask the question and I won't be the last to start a new post. You know you don't have to answer. Are you that rude in real life?

So I know what they do. The sonic has faster times and forever the food doesn't spoil. But what is with the "i"? And I'll just debate with myself if they are really worth the 42 gems.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 07:39 AM
Wow first I have to agree with the chill pill. I'm not the first to ask the question and I won't be the last to start a new post. You know you don't have to answer. Are you that rude in real life?

So I know what they do. The sonic has faster times and forever the food doesn't spoil. But what is with the "i"? And I'll just debate with myself if they are really worth the 42 gems.

If you perfectly position your tapping finger over the i you will get a teeny bit of Info about the item. (The same info that you have already discovered.)
Be very careful because it just may purchase the item for you instead with that single tap.

I love my sonic ovens/mixers btw.