PDA

View Full Version : Can't log on for hours

jjblueyes
12-27-13, 04:54 PM
My Internet is fine & all other games are fine including all team lava games but every time I try castle story I get the I'm not connected to Internet screen. I don't see any current issues on this unless I have missed it somehow. Anyone else or ideas? I've restarted my device & if I delete & re add will I lose anything? I got a warning screen about losing data if I deleted the app. Thanks in advance for any advice. Cheers,
Jen

kooky panda
12-27-13, 07:04 PM
Try going under settings-safari- clear out cookies and data.
Also you can try deleting and redownloading the game. You will not lose your game progress.

comet78
12-27-13, 08:21 PM
I'm having issues with castle and dragon story. I try to visist neighbors and get to do about 3 or 4 and it kicks me off. It says internet is the problem. No it is not. I have full bars and I have deleted and reloaded and it does not clear it up. I try to breed dragons and 5 times out of 6 I have to shut the phone off and turn it back on to kick it into gear. The 2 dragons on the breeding nest just fly around with no time so they are not syncing. This has been going on for 3 days. I have lost 1 point on my social in both games because it is impossible to visit neighbors with all the issues. Any idea of what is going on? It seemed to start when you released all the advertisements for playing your other games. You constantly get pop ups wanting you to load some other game. Right now I can't even log into dragon story. It is saying it is an online game. Well no problems with crime story or candy mania

jjblueyes
12-27-13, 10:40 PM
Deleting & re adding worked. Thanks. I hope those with issues get resolutions soon. It's very frustrating for sure.