PDA

View Full Version : Fairie quest line?

maddy515
12-27-13, 02:15 PM
I looked at my quests today and it told me that the fairie quest line had ended but that I could pay 40 gems to get the reward from it. I did that, but I can't figure out what that reward is? I couldn't find a thread that had details about the fairie quest, so I don't even know what it was about!

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 02:44 PM
I looked at my quests today and it told me that the fairie quest line had ended but that I could pay 40 gems to get the reward from it. I did that, but I can't figure out what that reward is? I couldn't find a thread that had details about the fairie quest, so I don't even know what it was about!

It should be for the last cleaning of the reindeer stable, I believe.
I saw something about the fairy alerting that the human is going to use us thing.
Somebody said they can't use existing fairies from inventory n had to buy, but I had no problem.

BriarAvenue
12-27-13, 02:45 PM
So did you get you reindeer stable lights on?

maddy515
12-27-13, 02:48 PM
Nope, I skipped the reindeer limited quest line :/ so I spent the gems for nothing.

PikaSquirrel
12-27-13, 04:07 PM
You completed the quest Fairy Magic which rewarded you with 2 Fairie jars along with Coins and XP.

maddy515
12-27-13, 06:54 PM
You completed the quest Fairy Magic which rewarded you with 2 Fairie jars along with Coins and XP.

Oh okay, thanks!