PDA

View Full Version : Answered Deep mine does not drop large diamonds

lycopodium
12-27-13, 10:34 AM
I have been waiting for several weeks for a large diamond to complete the raw materials for the dragon egg! What gives?

maguar
12-28-13, 03:29 AM
It is a pretty rare drop so you'll need to keep collecting from your deep mines. If you've fully upgraded them you might (depending on your day) be able to get three collections instead of two.

sabbywabbys
12-28-13, 03:34 AM
Just keep collecting it will come!

EBJW
01-02-14, 11:05 PM
I'm waiting for weeks now, too..... Glad the faerie-quest came along, for I had really nothing to do, just waiting for that ..... diamond.....

I don't like random-factor, some people have all the luck, some struggle every time.... ��

amerirish
03-25-14, 06:03 AM
I'm getting frustrated too. I have two deep mines that are level 2 and it's been a good two weeks that I've been trying to get the large diamond. Do I have to upgrade to get it? I really hope not because of how much mithril it would take :(

MoonVillage3
03-28-14, 11:27 AM
Do we have to uplevel Deep Mines to find the diamond? I've been collecting for 3 weeks and have not seen it yet. I feel I'm doing something wrong?

lovelyvalley
04-07-14, 11:45 AM
My current mine isn't dropping them. When I click on the icon in the quest it takes me to the store to purchase a new one. Should I?

ciarjen
04-07-14, 12:11 PM
My current mine isn't dropping them. When I click on the icon in the quest it takes me to the store to purchase a new one. Should I?

There are two different types of mine - sparkling mine and deep mine. Is your current mine a sparkling one? If so, then I suspect it wants you to purchase a deep mine.

EBJW
04-13-14, 03:30 AM
I'm waiting for weeks now, too.....

Update: it took me 2 months.
I had given myself a limit, then I would buy the diamond with gems. Luckily just before that it finally dropped....

(by the way, I've heard some people waiting for 1,5 year for some item to drop.... :cool:)

MoonVillage3
04-22-14, 02:26 AM
Do we have to uplevel Deep Mines to find the diamond? I've been collecting for 3 weeks and have not seen it yet. I feel I'm doing something wrong?

Finally!!! Got it after 2mths collecting EVERYDAY..EACH rent due! Honestly this is too long! Makes you loose interest in the game as the game goes into stall. Honestly now I don't know where I am in the story and have lost track of Lady Greselda! She has disappeared during the waiting period! Such a pity!
My comment is: Excessive waiting time for rare drops makes you loose interest in continuing the game...as naturally there will be other 'excessive waiting time' for other TOO rare drops!!!!

LadyLolepere
05-01-14, 08:56 AM
Wait 'til you do the faire respite....you'll feel like pulling your hair out! I had ten Mithril (that's required) but they disappeared...now I have to make them! Can you feel my pain?