PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Trials and Tribute Quest/Knight Hall

Liloze
12-27-13, 06:57 AM
Hello, Iwonder if someone could help me withis problem.

I have a problem with the Trials and Tribute goal. I got them all except "The trial of the explorer" ( how far do the boundaries of your kingdom stretch)!

i have expanded totally! And still I am not alloted the last badge, to finish with this! I checked again and again, clicking on the Expand button, to make sure I did not forget any part unexpanded, And I get the message "You've already expanded everywhere in the Glimmerwood...." etc.

now what am I supposed to do, aside from force-close the game ( which I do every time I stop playing) deleting reloading the game etc...

And if this problem is not solved how am I to build the Knights Hall if it is still blocked by Goal?!

I am really frustrated, and I don't get it! This is an old goal ( maybe since this game started) why there are still glitches pertaining to it? Shouldn't they have been resolved by now?! or is it my luck that every goal I try to achieve just get infested with bugs and issues!
What is the use of achieving goals, and the game do not recognize it ?!

Thanks in advance for any help anyone could offer!

PikaSquirrel
12-27-13, 10:24 AM
We'll look into the Trials and Tribute issue for you.

Liloze
12-27-13, 11:15 AM
We'll look into the Trials and Tribute issue for you.

Thank you very much!

PikaSquirrel
12-27-13, 12:11 PM
Your Trials and Tribute quest should be complete now and Knight's Hall is now unlocked in your account.

Liloze
12-27-13, 12:54 PM
Your Trials and Tribute quest should be complete now and Knight's Hall is now unlocked in your account.

indeed it is, thank you very much for the prompt response and help.💐

chickpad
01-10-14, 02:28 AM
I have the same problem can you fix mine too please

pfft89blah
01-29-14, 12:41 PM
Hello! I have the same problem. I have expanded the lands entirely but i have expanded the lands a lot but i still cant complete that task. It would be great if you could fix it for me as well!!! Team lava :( helppp!!!

PikaSquirrel
01-29-14, 03:36 PM
Actually, both of your Kingdoms are not fully expanded yet. You still have the "EXPAND" signs in your Kingdom. If you don't see them, you can go to Market and tap Expand to see where else you can expand to.

For anyone else having trouble completing this Trials and Tribute task, please double check your Expansions first. If you have no more expansions, when you tap Expand from the Market, you will get a message that says "You've already expanded everywhere in the Glimmer Wood that is safe to explore."

If you get this message and still have not completed this quest task, please let us know, thanks!

pfft89blah
01-29-14, 04:50 PM
Oh my bad. Thanks for looking into it

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-11-14, 07:55 AM
Having an issue with Trials & Tribute...there are no green buttons beside each one to click for completion, just 'skip for crystals'. glitch? Help, pls

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-11-14, 08:34 AM
Update: I removed the app from my iPad & reinstalled...didn't fix it, still no green completion buttons by each task, just purple skip for crystals buttons :(

MiniLaura
02-11-14, 08:35 AM
Having an issue with Trials & Tribute...there are no green buttons beside each one to click for completion, just 'skip for crystals'. glitch? Help, pls

You don't have to click anything to complete any of the tasks. When you complete a given task, you will automatically receive your badge. If you do not want to wait to receive your badge, you can click the skip buttons.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-11-14, 08:40 AM
...but I've tended the land and it still says 0/1 beside that task...
There is an empty space beside each one where all other quests in my upper L book have green buttons, then purple skip buttons. So this quest doesn't have any green buttons to click when each task is completed?? Little confused.

MiniLaura
02-11-14, 09:39 AM
If I recall correctly, you have to harvest quite a lot of crops to have "tended the land" enough to earn a badge. In fact, for most badges you have to do X action many, many times. The only badge that comes easily is the Explorer badge.

Please see the threads on the Trials and Tributes here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52265-Trials-and-Tribute-Update-5-23-13) and here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54027-Trials-amp-Tribute-Goal-Part-2). In my opinion, the best way to do this goal is to ignore it and go about working your kingdom as you normally do. Eventually, you will earn the badges and each time you get one will be a pleasant surprise.

The lack of green buttons IS NOT A BUG. It has always been like this, and people successfully complete the goal without the green buttons.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-11-14, 09:51 AM
OH! Thank you so much MiniLaura...VERY helpful links! - & w/pix, YAY! It's just the first assignment to pop up that *didn't* have some sort of green button by each task that it threw me. Good to know there's nothing wrong with my game & yes, I'll play as usual & just squeal with delight when I get a badge lol

tweakzor
02-11-14, 07:07 PM
Hey I have had this quest open for a while now and I'm a very active daily player and ALL of the goals in my quest, "Trials and Tributes" are STILL marked 0/1 as not completed. I truest feel this is an error as I've done much at least some or most of this quest should be marked 1/1 on my account but nothing has changed. I would really appreciate if your team could look into this for me as it looks like I am not be only one experiencing this issue. Thank you :)

PikaSquirrel
02-11-14, 07:40 PM
tweakzor, you still haven't finished expanding to all areas of your Kingdom. Keep expanding and you'll eventually complete this task :)

Chriscat9
03-01-14, 01:52 PM
Am I going to have to complete all expansions including the new ones that were added a couple of months ago (and the ones that are coming up? I don't see how I can ever complete this badge and do all the quests coming up :(

maguar
03-01-14, 02:48 PM
Chriscat9 from what I've seen it isn't having to expand to all possible slots. There seems to be a set number of expansions to do. I know someone who started after the last couple of expansion increases and got this badge without having to expand to all squares.

Chriscat9
03-01-14, 03:37 PM
Chriscat9 from what I've seen it isn't having to expand to all possible slots. There seems to be a set number of expansions to do. I know someone who started after the last couple of expansion increases and got this badge without having to expand to all squares.

OK, thanks for the reply. I will hope for the best as I really want the Knight's Hall. I started in September and play all day long (seriously addicted!).

Should I ask on the main discussion board to see if anyone else knows?

UPDATE: I did a little more research (I'm sorry I didn't do it before) and using sabrinashal's map was able to do a couple more expansions and I got the badge!!!

maguar
03-01-14, 05:12 PM
Glad you got the badge :)

tintedshadow
03-04-14, 08:44 AM
I got this badge last week and I was so surprised because I still have loads of expansions to do, each badge took a long time but each time it popped up saying I'd achieved one I was pretty happy

myfamilysweets
04-05-14, 12:48 PM
I'm having an issue with the trial of the artisan.. I have tried everything and can not get past it..help please.. Thank you!

maguar
04-06-14, 02:25 AM
I'm having an issue with the trial of the artisan.. I have tried everything and can not get past it..help please.. Thank you!

Just keep making blocks and beams and you'll get it

sheirah
11-28-14, 06:34 PM
I am stuck on Trials of the Artisan although I play/create daily for months now. Is this a glitch? All of my other trials have been completed for months.

meme1098
11-28-14, 07:44 PM
Have you made like a hundred each of the royal beams & blocks, the enchanted beams & blocks, and the ornate beams & blocks? Seriously, you need to craft a whole lot of each of those.

sheirah
12-01-14, 04:59 PM
Have you made like a hundred each of the royal beams & blocks, the enchanted beams & blocks, and the ornate beams & blocks? Seriously, you need to craft a whole lot of each of those.

Absolutely! Hundreds, if not thousands.

meme1098
12-01-14, 07:09 PM
Try crafting something else in the workshop, maybe a statue or 2. Several wells. Maybe that'll help get you there. Good luck!

shetrim
03-30-15, 12:42 PM
Hi I also have issues with both the chef and adventurer badge no Knights hall and no quests for three levels now have emailed problem 2 times mow but no response. Help please

meme1098
03-30-15, 01:27 PM
Hi I also have issues with both the chef and adventurer badge no Knights hall and no quests for three levels now have emailed problem 2 times mow but no response. Help please

Adventures are sent from your castle, not Knights Hall. It takes lots & lots of adventures to get that badge so keep going on them every day if possible.
The chefs badge also requires lots of cooking, no one knows the exact number required for any of the badges. Just keep cooking dishes, pies, etc constantly until you hit that magic number.

SpiritWind00
03-30-15, 03:28 PM
this is an extract from the Knights Hall in the Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392) accessed through The Hub (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story).

Note: Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer.