PDA

View Full Version : The alliance troops are too strong.

xzm828288
12-27-13, 12:54 AM
Hi I m a Chinese player. I have played this game for a long time. I got to say it a very nice game. But after last system upgrade I find I can hardly defeat the players who have donated troops hiding in their base. These troops are too strong. No matter how I changed my troops combination I could not win the battle like before. I hope u can adjust them to a reasonable level. Thanks.

Adjie8
12-27-13, 10:37 PM
I could beat them all the time ... Maybe FM made the clan troops for you was too strong than me ...

xzm828288
12-28-13, 04:32 AM
Does anybody have the same feeling like me?

k6scux
12-28-13, 10:41 AM
Yes! It's impossible now to get anywhere after the portal troops deploy. I'm suddenly loosing to dry low level bases with 0-2% because portal troops take out all my troops in just a few seconds.

donger2k
12-28-13, 12:20 PM
Disagree. There are ways to defeat them, primarily through careful troop placement.

jackansi
12-30-13, 11:58 PM
Portals aren't that hard to work around...

Drop a single "cheap" troop in range of the portal to trigger it. If nothing comes out, attack head on. If you aren't prepared for what came out, cut your losses or use other troops placed far away to defeat/distract the portal troops while your main forces decimate the base.

xzm828288
01-15-14, 07:44 AM
good idea��

sweetcupcake555555
01-21-14, 06:49 AM
Does anybody have the same feeling like me?

yes i have the same feeling in that i think the portal armies seem to way outpower the attacker. for example i will send i 20 bears 100 lvl 5 archers and get OP by say 20 or so of the portal army. my archers ignore the portal army, so my bears all get ****ed then they come attack the archers wiping them out also. yes i can use strategic moves and i do so, but still if taken by surprise if i perhaps forget about the portal, my army should still prioritise attacking the portal army instead of keeping on attacking buildings thus getting wiped out super quick. the portal army has no diversions ,thus they are stronger than our sometimes dumb archers. i think the op of the portal is more to do with a pathing issue than anything.

syllrag
01-22-14, 08:51 AM
yes i have the same feeling in that i think the portal armies seem to way outpower the attacker. for example i will send i 20 bears 100 lvl 5 archers and get OP by say 20 or so of the portal army. my archers ignore the portal army, so my bears all get ****ed then they come attack the archers wiping them out also. yes i can use strategic moves and i do so, but still if taken by surprise if i perhaps forget about the portal, my army should still prioritise attacking the portal army instead of keeping on attacking buildings thus getting wiped out super quick. the portal army has no diversions ,thus they are stronger than our sometimes dumb archers. i think the op of the portal is more to do with a pathing issue than anything.

In addition, I think our troops aim at the donated alliance troops one by one instead of spreading their aims between the targets. Lets say there are 30 donated archers from A1 to A30. All our troops would shoot down those 30 archers one by one from A1 to A30, such as our archers all shooting A1, then shooting A2, and so on with excessive damage, instead of one on one simultaneously, which is why it will take times to **** all 30 of the donated troops. If it takes 0.5 seconds to **** one donated troop, it will take 15 seconds to **** all of those 30 donated troops, while getting hammered on by the opponent defense towers, which is why they seem stronger than our troops.

To deal with them, I usually spam my warriors around those launched donated archers immediately to handle them as fast as possible. Warrior seems to be more effective to handle those donated archers. You can lure those donated troops to outside the defense towers range before trying to take those troops down.

nachomandeluxe
01-28-14, 11:43 AM
With not as many players as some games, it is easier to get into a better alliance. Some people donate (unlike me) :)

pinkvik
03-10-14, 04:03 AM
I have seen this issue as well... 20 level 3 bears and 100 level 4 archers being destroyed in seconds by 20 or so alliance troops??? Seems a bit odd.

Hi I m a Chinese player. I have played this game for a long time. I got to say it a very nice game. But after last system upgrade I find I can hardly defeat the players who have donated troops hiding in their base. These troops are too strong. No matter how I changed my troops combination I could not win the battle like before. I hope u can adjust them to a reasonable level. Thanks.