PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing, lost my alicorn horn from adventure after reopening app

happygirl0_0
12-26-13, 07:17 PM
My game keeps crashing after I updated the newer version; especially when I visit other kingdoms. It will crash whenever I play and when I reopen the app, whatever I have collected from buildings will be lost. The most recent was losing my alicorn horn from an adventure, I have waited so long for it...Please help, I love this game 😢 but it just keeps crashing....

mackbolan
12-26-13, 07:33 PM
Ugh. I always have worried about something like this happening. It's happened with important stuff, but never something as bad as an Alicorn part. I feel for you.

It would be great if S8 could somehow make this game less crash prone. I need to do a hard reset of my iPad just to get it to open.

PikaSquirrel
12-27-13, 10:37 AM
We're sorry to hear about this! Please try closing out all other apps running in the background first. Also, force closing the game may help as well.

If you are visiting a neighbor with a large board with lots of content, you will want to wait a while to let everything load. Is it always the same neighbor that causes your game to crash? Or does it crashes when you try to visit any of your neighbors?

If you are playing on an older iOS device, you will want to wait a bit and let everything on the game fully load first before you start playing. It takes a lot of resources to load everything on the board and also complete the actions you have queued up so your device may not have enough resources and is causing it to crash.

happygirl0_0
12-27-13, 12:22 PM
Thanks for th help, I will let everything load before tapping on the hearts.. Someday I'll get my alicorn lol ��