PDA

View Full Version : What am i doing wrong?

devilsfirery
12-26-13, 06:46 PM
Been playing this game for awhile now and cant seem to get any one of the three gem dragons available its so depressing as well as frustrating there is no combination i have not tried am i unable to get them because im an android user if so just tell me and my frustrations would not be so bad or if you know what im doing wrong help please.

doop01
12-26-13, 08:10 PM
You can't breed the treasure dragons. They are available to buy for ios only atm :(

jptheripper
12-26-13, 08:46 PM
If you are trying for dragons with 3 colors, they are very difficult because of the number of possibilities. For example, gingerbread is white red and green. Just make sure you have all three colors, and only those three colors, in your pool, to maximize your chances

chalupa2030
12-26-13, 08:54 PM
If you are trying for dragons with 3 colors, they are very difficult because of the number of possibilities. For example, gingerbread is white red and green. Just make sure you have all three colors, and only those three colors, in your pool, to maximize your chances

This is good information. Thank you!

So ~

Both dragons should have all three colors, that you are breeding? Or am I just not getting it? Lol!

chic4stylin
12-27-13, 12:26 AM
This is good information. Thank you!

So ~

Both drsgons should have all three colors, that you are breeding? Or am I just not getting it? Lol!

No, say with the gingerbread which is white, red and green, you'd put a green dragon on one side (like forest) and a white and red dragon on the other (like love, laserlight)...although, I've seen quite a few people getting him using virtue/forest. The reason they can use virtue is because he is pink, which is made up of red and white. Hope that makes sense to you :)

chalupa2030
12-27-13, 03:55 AM
No, say with the gingerbread which is white, red and green, you'd put a green dragon on one side (like forest) and a white and red dragon on the other (like love, laserlight)...although, I've seen quite a few people getting him using virtue/forest. The reason they can use virtue is because he is pink, which is made up of red and white. Hope that makes sense to you :)

Well good lord in heaven! It does make sense! Thank you!

devilsfirery
12-27-13, 06:04 PM
Thanks ill keep trying

creolepraline
12-27-13, 07:05 PM
Which dragons are you trying for specifically? Let's say you are going for aurora....breed an island and magic. It can be any combo, just so long as the two dragons make up the three colors needed.

If it's a Xmas dragon, let say Gingerbread, follow that same formula. But try to use a red/white dragon with a green dragon, to limit the chances of your not getting an annoying virtue.

Don't be shy....always ask questions and let us know which dragons are being brats. We will help you beat it up and drag it to your island.

chic4stylin
12-27-13, 07:09 PM
Well good lord in heaven! It does make sense! Thank you!

You're very welcome! Anytime I can help, just ask away! :)