PDA

View Full Version : Case #1 Frink Floral room

lundies11
12-26-13, 04:43 PM
Could someone please tell me how to turn lights on. Each time I've loaded this room (wasting energy) it asks for pink flowers and the hint will locate it but you can't see it! I can click a hundred times in tht area but it's a waste of time. Please help.

FrozenTurtle
12-26-13, 05:07 PM
Do you have a screen shot of this? We'd like to check this out. Also, can you restarting the app or deleting and reinstalling? Thanks!

rosewaterlily
12-26-13, 05:56 PM
This happened to me too but it worked after I deleted and reinstalled the game.

lundies11
12-26-13, 07:52 PM
Do you have a screen shot of this? We'd like to check this out. Also, can you restarting the app or deleting and reinstalling? Thanks!

Deleted app and reinstalled...works fine now. Was unsuccessful on trying to post screen shot using my iPhone. Thanks for the quick reply.

lundies11
12-26-13, 07:53 PM

Thanks...works now:)

LCAHEARTS
12-26-13, 10:00 PM
Could someone please tell me how to turn lights on. Each time I've loaded this room (wasting energy) it asks for pink flowers and the hint will locate it but you can't see it! I can click a hundred times in tht area but it's a waste of time. Please help.

I'm having the same issue with the 'TV' and the one about the light, 'LED Light'? Something like that. Hints will show where it is but nothing is there....or holding down the word will show what it should look like but it doesn't exist in the scene.

I haven't deleted and reinstalled, I'll have to try that and get back to this post.

LCAHEARTS
12-27-13, 09:23 AM
So I went ahead and deleted/reinstalled. It's useless. That TV and Light do not exist on the scene. Hints just circle nothing.

whoopin02
12-27-13, 12:32 PM
I too have been having the same problem. 11849

whoopin02
12-27-13, 12:33 PM
I have tried deleting and reinstalling but keep getting this screen

KadeeDid
12-27-13, 07:32 PM

Same problem with pink flowers. I used hint and clicked all over but nada. Tried it twice and wasted energy.

KadeeDid
12-27-13, 09:31 PM

Thanks. Works for me now too after deleting and reinstalling. That area is totally redrawn. Huge plant matter that was innthecarea is gone and the pink flower is clearly shown.

katrinaJC
12-30-13, 11:57 AM
I just started playing this game. I really liked it till I got to the frink floral hidden object search.. its just a blank white screen. ive used up a lot of my energy and my rubies to refill for nothing.

im2fast4lov
01-02-14, 02:14 AM
The Pink Flowers are defenitly their in the room.