PDA

View Full Version : Any way to get rid of sidebars?

Queenzod
12-26-13, 03:29 PM
Is there any way to get rid of the ads on sidebar? Right now I'm being plagued by the one for Crime Scene. Due to highly personal reasons, the name of this one is upsetting me. I have PTSD b/c of my experience with a very unpleasant crime scene. Every time I log into my games, I have to see this name. Im immediately transported back to the thing. All thru this holiday I've had to endure this. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks for any help.

PikaSquirrel
12-26-13, 03:48 PM
We are very sorry to hear about this :( Unfortunately, we cannot remove these from specific players, but they will disappear after some time.

tigarlilyvol
12-26-13, 04:02 PM
Cut a sticky note to cover that spot, draw a smiley face on it, can be removed when not playing.

gdmcrjunkie
12-26-13, 04:49 PM
Have you tried just tapping it? In my experience the ads disappear once I've tapped on them.

ApexErst
12-26-13, 05:04 PM
Is there any way to get rid of the ads on sidebar? Right now I'm being plagued by the one for Crime Scene. Due to highly personal reasons, the name of this one is upsetting me. I have PTSD b/c of my experience with a very unpleasant crime scene. Every time I log into my games, I have to see this name. Im immediately transported back to the thing. All thru this holiday I've had to endure this. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks for any help.

Click on the Ad, download the game, then play or not for the free gems. Delete the game as soon as you would like. It is mostly a hidden object game, I'm pushing through it for the gems, however the game is kinda boring. Sorry about the PTSD.

Queenzod
12-26-13, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the responses! I have tried tapping it and do the get later button, but then it just comes back. Many times per day. I guess I just didnt expect to see something so adult on a TL game. I know people think it's fun and all to do the forensic investigation stuff, but in reality, it isn't fun at all.

vednir
12-26-13, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the responses! I have tried tapping it and do the get later button, but then it just comes back. Many times per day. I guess I just didnt expect to see something so adult on a TL game. I know people think it's fun and all to do the forensic investigation stuff, but in reality, it isn't fun at all.

Have someone click on it, install the game and delete it for you. That will eliminate that button for good.