PDA

View Full Version : 20 hours- What could it be?

Trixie6969
12-26-13, 01:10 PM
I have scoured the internet using all the DS reference sites but I can't seem to find a result of 20 hours with Laserlight + Fairy that makes any sense. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm going to speed up once it gets to 10 hours but trying to figure out what it might be.

awsumum
12-26-13, 01:40 PM
Tusker (red/white) is 21 hours

Owl (red/white/yellow) is 19
They are the two closest to your time of 20 hours.

Good luck, I hope it's a dragon you wanted :)

Trixie6969
12-26-13, 02:32 PM
Thx...maybe it is 21...I was half asleep when I bred them, lol...trying for any Xmas dragon... looked thru the threads & this combo did produce a Reindeer & a Gingerbread so may as well try.

Will let you know what I get.

Trixie6969
12-26-13, 03:33 PM
OMG....I AM A MORON!!!! I'm playing with 2 accts & my other acct had the 20 hour timer with Athletic & Firestorm. Lack of sleep last few days & no coffee. I can't believe I did that....lmao.
Note to self...don't post anything until you are 100% awake... lol...:rolleyes:

asyran2012
12-26-13, 07:43 PM
OMG....I AM A MORON!!!! I'm playing with 2 accts & my other acct had the 20 hour timer with Athletic & Firestorm. Lack of sleep last few days & no coffee. I can't believe I did that....lmao.

LOL Epic FAIL! XD

awsumum
12-26-13, 07:50 PM

ROTFLMAO!!

That's so something I would do! Was it a dragon you wanted? On either account? Funny :D and you made my day! It's nice knowing I'm in good company when it comes to things like that!