PDA

View Full Version : Limited dragons not showing up in market

muffinrolls
12-26-13, 10:26 AM
I am experiencing a problem where all the limited dragons (Quetzal, Forestfire, etc) are not showing up in the market. I am level 30 on android device. I could see limited dragons on my 2 other android accounts the first day it came out. I have tried clearing data, re-installing and rebooting multiple times but nothing seems to work.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have been waiting for a chance to get Quetzal and I would hate to miss it!

cquinn32
12-26-13, 10:41 AM
I feel your pain!! these dragons are not in my market either

DragonMaster128z
12-26-13, 10:44 AM
I would
-Force Close the app
-Restart your device
-un-install and re install
-email support (link in signature)

muffinrolls
12-26-13, 11:49 AM
I would
-Force Close the app
-Restart your device
-un-install and re install
-email support (link in signature)

Thanks for your suggestion. It still didn't work for me though.

I've already emailed support but I've received automated reply saying that due to holidays they have limited support from Dec 24, 2013 to Jan 2, 2014. Hopefully they will be able to look into this before the 2nd because by then limited dragons will be gone.. :'(

kooky panda
12-26-13, 12:17 PM
I am checking to see if Android and Kindle Fire also received these limited dragons.

maguar
12-26-13, 02:54 PM
We received an answer on this one. The promotion has a minimum level of 40 due to the inclusion of the treasure type dragons. If you've got a lot of coins in your game growing the expensive crops can be a fast way to level up.

cquinn32
12-26-13, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the answer