PDA

View Full Version : Battle question - re level of dragons

glitterbabies
12-26-13, 07:38 AM
how does the game give you a dragon at level 14 to battle when that's not an option within the game to have a level 14 dragon?

That seems strange and unfair to the player if the strength of the dragon is based at least in part on the level.

It took me five tries to beat a level 14 kite...it even beat my level 10 crusader....

is this explained somewhere?

I just got the battle arena so I'm learning how it works.

I hesitate now to battle because at one point I had 7 dragons that needed healing.

My current opponent will be a level 11 golem - he already defeated my level 10 night elf which beats almost everything if I hit magic and then bash then magic.

[S8] Elsa
12-26-13, 11:03 AM
The level of the Dragon isn't the only factor that determines whether or not a Dragon will be strong in the Arena. NPC Dragons can have higher levels, while player Dragons cap at level 10.

If you're having a rough time, check out the Game Guides section of the Dragon forum for tips from other players. :)

kooky panda
12-26-13, 12:28 PM
Dragon Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=726598&viewfull=1#post726598)

Certain colors seem to beat certain dragons. Check the Dragon Guide for a chart that will help guide you.