PDA

View Full Version : I can't get Quetzal

suri80s
12-26-13, 03:52 AM
Since this little guy appeared in the market this morning, I started trying to get it through breeding. However, I tried for more than 3 hours and countless times but I just CAN'T get it! Many of my neighbors got it after tried like 30-60 times, or some may have tried like 100. Me? Oh dear, I dont even want to count.

What's the odd? is there any possibility that TL could check it for me? I just thought that could be a BUG!!!

My ID is: suri80s
Isle name: 🌟👼ANGELINA👼🌟

creolepraline
12-26-13, 07:29 AM
Some diamonds are harder for other than some. It's not a bug, more like a free for all where some of us are getting the dragon and some aren't. I got mines with diamond and quetzal in under 6 minutes of trying. Going for a second one I got an infinity I need to wait through. And then I'll try again with just diamond and Dawntree. Keep trying. Sell the forest you're using and breed another one. Switch the order around, turn off your device and start again.

You will get it....don't give up!

kooky panda
12-26-13, 12:33 PM
Closing thread since you have already posted
Re-listed Expired Dragons for Christmas/New Years!! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63316-Re-listed-Expired-Dragons-for-Christmas-New-Years!!)