PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I just can't get Quetzal...

suri80s
12-26-13, 03:50 AM
Since this little guy appeared in the market this morning, I started trying to get it through breeding. However, I tried for more than 3 hours and countless times but I just CAN'T get it! Many of my neighbors got it after tried like 30-60 times, or some may have tried like 100. Me? Oh dear, I dont even want to count.

What's the odd? is there any possibility that TL could check it for me? I just thought that could be a BUG!!!

asyran2012
12-26-13, 04:59 AM
Since this little guy appeared in the market this morning, I started trying to get it through breeding. However, I tried for more than 3 hours and countless times but I just CAN'T get it! Many of my neighbors got it after tried like 30-60 times, or some may have tried like 100. Me? Oh dear, I dont even want to count.

What's the odd? is there any possibility that TL could check it for me? I just thought that could be a BUG!!!

I don't know but I did got it with Diamond + Dawntree in less than 10 minutes! Just be quick! :p
Anyways… Since the FREE Boosted Weekend expired… It became a lot harder -_-

danni7788
12-26-13, 08:11 AM
Keep trying. 100+ tries is frustrating but it really isn't that much when trying for a diamond hybrid. Sometimes they just take a lot of tries. One of mine took over 500 tries. You will get it eventually!!

Lucifer_II
12-26-13, 09:19 AM
Best way to get quetzal or crusader. Try over an over for a few mins. Then let dragons sit in den for an while. Then go back an should get it in a few more trys.

kooky panda
12-26-13, 12:31 PM
Closing thread since you have also posted on the main thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63316-Re-listed-Expired-Dragons-for-Christmas-New-Years!!&p=814130#post814130)