PDA

View Full Version : Need more walls and hedges

labsandboxers
12-25-13, 10:20 PM
As I am working on my last expansion, and rearranging my kingdom again. I really need more Walls and hedges to continue on with my vision of my game. Being leaval30 forever I don't need the royal points just the decorations. So TL please if you could give us the option even if doesn't give royal points. I have camouflage the missing places but as this game grows it would be nice not to be limited on decorations.

olcastle
12-25-13, 10:53 PM
At least don't count royal points for storaged walls please. I'm stuck with pink walls from the last Valentine Day.

ashanthya
12-26-13, 12:38 AM
I'd like a fence option, too, to create a corral for the animals. But we definitely need more walls. Pretty please, TL?

kitrakat76
12-26-13, 06:10 AM
I agree, I don't understand why there is a limit on decorations. If we want to spend the money we should be able to buy however many walls and shrubs we want. My place is half finished too with blue and pink walls. Being OCD it's very hard to look at.

maguar
12-26-13, 03:02 PM
Come join this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43595-wall-limit&p=505145&viewfull=1#post505145) asking for an increase in the limit