PDA

View Full Version : Crashes just after taking my energy

Rockinkitten
12-25-13, 04:35 PM
Three or 4 times in a row now, when I click to play a room, it takes my energy and then the game closes. It's infuriating and makes the game impossible to play. I'll try one more time tomorrow but if it happens again, I'm deleting.

2jadeguerin91
12-26-13, 05:48 AM
I am so frustrated! sometimes after waiting for my energy to load, i finally save 30 to play a scene, but when i press play, the screen just freezes and doesnt let me choose any objects!
when i reboot the game, it has drained the energy, and i dont get to retry!
this has happened about 6 times already just today! im stuck on case 1 when i could have finished case 2 by now!
helpppppp!

Rockinkitten
12-26-13, 06:00 AM
My game keeps taking my energy too and then closes. This has happened about 8 times now over the past two days. Any chance of getting all that energy back? This isn't really encouraging me to spend money in the game.

FrozenTurtle
12-26-13, 03:59 PM
We're working on making improvements to prevent these issues from occurring. In the meantime, you can email support@teamlava.com if you have any concerns regarding your energy.

Rockinkitten
12-29-13, 03:38 AM
I've mailed. Hope to get some energy back but never had anything resolved in the past.

cookietyler
12-31-13, 08:44 PM
Mine is crashing too, shortly after cashing in the required energy to play the room, when it crashes, my progress will restart for the investigating evidence portion too.

LCAHEARTS
01-11-14, 09:15 PM
Mine is crashing too, shortly after cashing in the required energy to play the room, when it crashes, my progress will restart for the investigating evidence portion too.

This EXACTLY has been happening to me for the last few days also. I've deleted a million times, I'm fully updated...nothing fixes it. Rarely do I get to actually play.