PDA

View Full Version : So sick of the adds and pop ups

crazyscorp
12-25-13, 04:19 PM
I quite like this game, I spent about $50 but am not spending more.

It started off every now and then when logging into the game we would get some annoying pop up asking us to download a new game. Now every time I log in there are at least two adds thrown in my face.

This is the only game of this type that I have played (and I have played a lot) that's does this .

It's also ridiculous that the majority of quests in this game have nothing to do with the actual game but rather achieving things in other games.

Either get rid of this spam or if you are that hard up for revenue at least turn it off once a players has spent $10 or more. I know it probably doesn't bother a lot of people but for me it is ruining the fun of the game more than any of the other issues.

flowless
12-25-13, 05:55 PM
Can't hate them yet
They lead to goals that results in gems
Free gems is like a gift

redrockstar
12-26-13, 09:25 PM
They're gem rewards so I like them. Free gems = ok with me

crazyscorp
12-26-13, 10:08 PM
They give about 30 gems from the one I actually bothered to do which is 30 /15,000 x $100= 20 cents. You can keep your 20 cent gift I would rather spend 20 cents than deal with spam.

Like I said there may be those who like them but at least turn them off for those who have spent money and would rather spend a tiny amount of money than deal with spam. Or better yet leave them as goals but don't have them pop up every time we turn the game on.

k6scux
12-28-13, 10:24 AM
Hate Hate Hate the adds and pop ups!!!

nachomandeluxe
12-28-13, 11:43 AM
im not getting free gems.... it doesn't show a reward

DragonMaster128z
12-28-13, 12:09 PM
iOS does not get gems as a reward for downloading a game.

kooky panda
12-28-13, 03:04 PM
Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.