PDA

View Full Version : Re-listed Christmas/New Years!! EXPIRED

LionsDragons
12-24-13, 12:04 PM
I just got a nice bunch of expired dragons in my marketplace (all marked as Limited)! Does this mean we can breed them right away? I presume so.

Can't believe I couldn't find a thread about this.

Thanks TL!

Edit(KP)

You can find more information on the relished dragons on their main threads.

Amethyst Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48326-Dragon-Weekly-Update-3-21-13-Amethyst-Dragon-(IOS-only)&p=572158&viewfull=1#post572158) -

(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58960-Dragon-Update-9-24-13-Falling-Leaf-Dragon)Fireworks Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43039-Weekly-Update-teaser-Fireworks-Dragon&p=497651&viewfull=1#post497651) -

Forestfire Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?33211-How-To-Get-ForestFire&p=370475&viewfull=1#post370475) -

mermaid dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35625-Dragon-Weekly-Update-Sep-13-09-13-12&p=399001&viewfull=1#post399001)

Midas Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?55688-Dragon-Update-Midas-dragon-7-18-13-version-1-4-iOS) -

Naga Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51129-Dragon-Update-May-6-Naga-Dragon&p=619540&viewfull=1#post619540) -

Quetzal Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33511-Quetzal-Dragon&p=540713&viewfull=1#post540713) -

Seabreeze Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31844-Sea-breeze-dragon&p=440286&viewfull=1#post440286)-

Stainglass Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54039-Stainglass-Dragon-Weekly-Update-6-20-2013&p=664887&viewfull=1#post664887)-

Tusker Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37937-Tusker-Dragon&p=410876&viewfull=1#post410876)-

(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60031-Dragon-10-19-Wraith-dragon(-android))

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 12:16 PM
Midias and Stainglass are not breedable.
I want both of them but I need about 1599 gold to get them XD

LionsDragons
12-24-13, 12:21 PM

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You're right. Those two dragons were never breed-able and they're not now. I was just trying to make sure that the breed-able dragons now in my market are breed-able as of right now.

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 12:22 PM
Sorry, I should have been more clear. You're right. Those two dragons were never breed-able and they're not now. I was just trying to make sure that the breed-able dragons now in my market are breed-able as of right now.

Yes, They are! And now with Quetzal you don't have that pesky dawntree in the way..

midnightmeerkat
12-24-13, 12:24 PM
Going to go for quetzal and mermaid... Yay!! Thank you TL for bringing back expired dragons ... I really appreciate it!! :)

kms899
12-24-13, 12:54 PM

So you have only 1 gold:o

i need tl to confirm the output of gold per dragon per day.

kms899
12-24-13, 12:57 PM
Going to go for quetzal and mermaid... Yay!! Thank you TL for bringing back expired dragons ... I really appreciate it!! :)

quetzal is easy to get, put diamond with forest, only forest fail.

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 12:59 PM
So you have only 1 gold:o

i need tl to confirm the output of gold per dragon per day.

Now I don't even have that! o.O

Lvl 1-3- 1 gold per day
4-6- 2 gold per day
7-9- 4 gold per day
10- 5 gold per day.

Exeroth
12-24-13, 01:00 PM
They give 5 gold a day at epic, all of the gold dragons do. I have an epic Treasure. Dragon and it gives 5 gold throughout the day.

Mani_Sari
12-24-13, 01:02 PM
Eww I was going to buy Midas Dragon but my list of dragon switched and I ended up with a Landworm Dragon, what a waste of 500 gold. :(

buttabdullah99
12-24-13, 01:20 PM
So the only dragons I don't have tusker and fireworks rest of all I have :);):);)

midnightmeerkat
12-24-13, 01:35 PM

Yes ty.... I know, waiting for breeding to finish then I'll go for it. I put diamond and island up first thinking I would try for both at once and got island, 18 hours to go then I will go for quetzal.

Exeroth
12-24-13, 01:40 PM
I just wanted to thank you guys for bringing that guy back. I tried super hard when he was taken down initially, but despite speeding up the Dawntrees, I just couldn't get him. Now with that silly tree out of the way Quetzal is essentially guaranteed like the crusader dragon! Thanks a million for giving back TL, it's updates like this that make me feel good spending so much money on this game. ^_^

sabrinainde
12-24-13, 01:57 PM
Got my Quetzal! yay! :)

kms899
12-24-13, 02:15 PM
Now I don't even have that! o.O

Lvl 1-3- 1 gold per day
4-6- 2 gold per day
7-9- 4 gold per day
10- 5 gold per day.

tl has changed this a few times, so i'm kind of mixed up on this, hopefully tl or a mod can officially confirm this.

even the information says 1 gold a day, but does not state the amount for each level.

chalupa2030
12-24-13, 02:40 PM

I'm so on this!

kms899
12-24-13, 02:47 PM
I'm so on this!
be prepared to get many fail, i got something like over 100 fail, but the fail rate is only 30 seconds each

elwood99
12-24-13, 03:24 PM
Tq TL for making this limited dragons avalable

LionsDragons
12-24-13, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know when these dragons expire again?

Emeralding
12-24-13, 04:02 PM
While trying for Naga, so far I have gotten Tusker, Forestfire, Gingerbread and Flower. Also a couple hundred others. Still no Naga. Just thought I would share a combo that can knock out several at once. Virtue and Forest.

LionsDragons
12-24-13, 04:04 PM
While trying for Naga, so far I have gotten Tusker, Forestfire, Gingerbread and Flower. Also a couple hundred others. Still no Naga. Just thought I would share a combo that can knock out several at once. Virtue and Forest.

That's exactly the same combo I'm using....except I haven't gotten anything but commons.
::sigh::

traumtaenzerin
12-24-13, 04:12 PM
Yaaay finally got my quetzal. I tried about 2 hours nonstop.. :D so happy!!

chalupa2030
12-24-13, 04:17 PM
be prepared to get many fail, i got something like over 100 fail, but the fail rate is only 30 seconds each

Well that's a good thing! I just had 12 fails of 6 seconds trying for the unicorn ~ breeding and hatching.

kms899
12-24-13, 06:02 PM
Well that's a good thing! I just had 12 fails of 6 seconds trying for the unicorn ~ breeding and hatching.

what is the combo for your unicorn

sabrinainde
12-24-13, 06:18 PM
Has anyone gotten Quetzal on an Android device yet? I just ask because my son has been trying pretty much all day now and no luck. It is in his market.

kms899
12-24-13, 06:37 PM
Has anyone gotten Quetzal on an Android device yet? I just ask because my son has been trying pretty much all day now and no luck. It is in his market.

I remember going through 214 times to get crusader, just keep at it, for some it will be a few try, other may need a few hundred tries.

chalupa2030
12-24-13, 06:58 PM
what is the combo for your unicorn

Black Swan + Diamond. Seconds fail, however.

So ~ I decided to just breed diamond and rainbow, both epic, and got 44 hours for the Gold.

I'm never going to get my Unicorn:(

kms899
12-24-13, 07:04 PM
Black Swan + Diamond. Seconds fail, however.

So ~ I decided to just breed diamond and rainbow, both epic, and got 44 hours for the Gold.

I'm never going to get my Unicorn:(

spent time on the limited one's first.

dalexxx
12-24-13, 07:17 PM
Athletic plus air equals 20hrs

Magic? :: g

asyran2012
12-24-13, 08:39 PM
I just got a nice bunch of expired dragons in my marketplace (all marked as Limited)! Does this mean we can breed them right away? I presume so.

Can't believe I couldn't find a thread about this.

Thanks TL!

Yes you can breed them! (Except Midas and Stainglass :p)
I just got Quetzal :D

asyran2012
12-24-13, 08:47 PM
I just wanted to thank you guys for bringing that guy back. I tried super hard when he was taken down initially, but despite speeding up the Dawntrees, I just couldn't get him. Now with that silly tree out of the way Quetzal is essentially guaranteed like the crusader dragon! Thanks a million for giving back TL, it's updates like this that make me feel good spending so much money on this game. ^_^

It is back for a limited time though :/
I hope this dragon stays!
Anyways! I just got it with Diamond + Dawntree :D (Since my Forest is questing :p) Good Luck!/Congratz! :D

gaboi007
12-24-13, 08:51 PM

I'm an Android user and I just got Quetzal earlier today.took me 83 tries.keep at it, it will come

LionsDragons
12-24-13, 08:57 PM
I'll try this again.

Does anyone know how long these dragons are out for? Is there a timer somewhere or something, that I missed?

sabrinainde
12-24-13, 09:03 PM
Thanks guys! Poor kid has done it at least 300-400 times, but that's about how many it took for my Crusader as well. :eek: I'm hoping I might be able to get it for him while he's in bed. :)

No clue on the timer Lions, would like to know as well.

dalexxx
12-24-13, 11:11 PM
Is amethyst really limited? if so please someone advise so i will craft it first ::)

Thank you

riversprite77
12-24-13, 11:43 PM
A bunch of limited dragons just popped up in the market, are they breedable?

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 12:18 AM
spent time on the limited one's first.

Oh. That makes sense. Thank you!!

quangtran65
12-25-13, 12:18 AM
Hi people. I just want some advice.

-I purchased 1400 gold at a discount , so now I have 1994 gold.
-I planned to buy the Stainglass and the Midas dragons (I thought having to gold dragons slowly accumulate gold would work out in the long run), but I have nowhere near the 8 million needed for the terrain.
-I could buy the needed terrain using gold and speed up the breeding, but it will cost everything I have.

Basically, what I need to know is when will this relisted dragons expire? (the more time I have, the less it will cost to speed things up).
And the next question is, am I a sucker for doing all this?

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 12:22 AM
Athletic plus air equals 20hrs

Magic? :: g

Fireworks!

dalexxx
12-25-13, 03:05 AM

-I planned to buy the Stainglass and the Midas dragons (I thought having to gold dragons slowly accumulate gold would work out in the long run), but I have nowhere near the 8 million needed for the terrain.
-I could buy the needed terrain using gold and speed up the breeding, but it will cost everything I have.

Basically, what I need to know is when will this relisted dragons expire? (the more time I have, the less it will cost to speed things up).

I dont have those gold giving dragons myself but if i am on your case, would definitely go for it given that you plan to play for long.

Once purchase, They would go to the storage right? The habitat is always available for purchase using coins which you can save up later on but the draggy is limited, so might aswell go for it. just my opinion of course :: 3

dalexxx
12-25-13, 03:07 AM
Holy cow! thank you chalupa! i was really aiming for that, afraid that i would get magic which has the same hours. but havent got the egg in the nest >.<

asyran2012
12-25-13, 03:53 AM
and YES! All dragons are breedable except Midas & Stainglass!

sunkalito
12-25-13, 05:12 AM
And this is why i've all but quit this crummy game. I have been trying to get a quetzal for OVER AN HOUR with diamond x dawntree or forest, and I KEEP GETTING FORESTS.
OVER AN HOUR.
This is insane. I really don't know what to say about it aside from : this sucks. A LOT. I'm just thiiiiiiis shy of quitting. These new christmas dragons? Ha!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Stupid, worthless game. Makes me angrier more often than it brings me any joy. Think it's about time to give it a well-deserved break.

esmeetje1990
12-25-13, 05:21 AM
It'd be so nice if they would bring back the old Treasure Terrace, which held 2 dragons and 10 gold. After months of saving up I finally bought the 4th Gold dragon and I would really prefer to keep collecting every 24 hours instead of every 12 hours!

quangtran65
12-25-13, 05:28 AM
Once purchase, They would go to the storage right? The habitat is always available for purchase using coins which you can save up later on but the draggy is limited, so might aswell go for it. just my opinion of course :: 3
Nope, the egg has to go straight to a next. This makes things needlessly complicated.

ciarjen
12-25-13, 05:32 AM

The pop up said 31st Dec.

You could buy them and put them on nests and wait until you have the money for the habitat.

ciarjen
12-25-13, 05:33 AM
I'm an Android user and I just got Quetzal earlier today.took me 83 tries.keep at it, it will come

I've lost count, I must be at about 40 now. So I will just keep going.

LemonadeMouth173
12-25-13, 06:57 AM
And this is why i've all but quit this crummy game. I have been trying to get a quetzal for OVER AN HOUR with diamond x dawntree or forest, and I KEEP GETTING FORESTS.
OVER AN HOUR.
This is insane. I really don't know what to say about it aside from : this sucks. A LOT. I'm just thiiiiiiis shy of quitting. These new christmas dragons? Ha!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Stupid, worthless game. Makes me angrier more often than it brings me any joy. Think it's about time to give it a well-deserved break.

Awwww, i know, dear! Ive been there before. But... fix urself a pair: diamond/ forest in this order and dont change a thing.Then fix a time. Lets just say 15 mins. After that force close ur game and try again. Ull get it! I almost got it in 5 mins( i think) then game processed and i needed few hundred tries again. Good luck! And try virtue/ forest for ginger.

asyran2012
12-25-13, 07:26 AM
OVER AN HOUR.

I did get Quetzal in less than 10 Minutes with Diamond + Dawntree since my Forest is questing for those summoning! I know how you feel! The game has been a lot harder and it's getting boring as ever! Just play normal like me :p Log in,Breed,Quest,Battle,Collect Coins/Food,Plant Food,Exit and DONE! :)

Also… Please accept my friend request in the forum! :p

lilobrat05
12-25-13, 08:06 AM
I got a pop up saying this event was through December 31

lilobrat05
12-25-13, 08:07 AM
I'm gonna try for naga wish I had a diamond to try for quetzal but I still don't have one after 3 years of playing :(

Skip2TheEnd
12-25-13, 08:11 AM
Sweet, just bought a Midas with all the gold I've been saving throughout the year. Thank you Teamlava for the sudden influx of new games, they just brought over the cost of the Midas.

lavanyadhir
12-25-13, 08:24 AM
all the team lava games are down now :-( cant open any game.. it keeps saying check ur internet connection, though its fully working and i can do everything else online

lavanyadhir
12-25-13, 08:25 AM
see i even wrote here with internet connection working fine :-P team lava upto something??

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 08:30 AM

A break may be a good thing. You have the power. Do not let a game get you down.

You will feel better after the next cool drag you get!

kms899
12-25-13, 08:32 AM
I dont have those gold giving dragons myself but if i am on your case, would definitely go for it given that you plan to play for long.

the gold giving dragons will not go into storage, either wait from a nest to be empty, or if the egg is on the nest, and no hab available, the egg will just sit on the nest.

I have the treasure already, just purchased the midas, not interested in the other two.

SecretTarth
12-25-13, 09:16 AM
OVER AN HOUR.

Well, it took me about 4 hours of trying but I did finally get Queztal so keep at it. Patience is a virtue!

cquinn32
12-25-13, 09:17 AM
Why aren't these dragons in my market on android but they are on my iPad?

dalexxx
12-25-13, 09:35 AM
Fireworks!

Fireworks first try athletic and air ::3

suri80s
12-25-13, 09:38 AM
Since this little guy appeared in the market this morning, I started trying to get it through breeding. However, I tried for more than 3 hours and countless times but I just CAN'T get it! Many of my neighbors got it after tried like 30-60 times, or some may have tried like 100. Me? Oh dear, I dont even want to count.

What's the odd? is there any possible that TL could check it for me? I just though that could be a BUG!!!

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 10:49 AM
Since this little guy appeared in the market this morning, I started trying to get it through breeding. However, I tried for more than 3 hours and countless times but I just CAN'T get it! Many of my neighbors got it after tried like 30-60 times, or some may have tried like 100. Me? Oh dear, I dont even want to count.

What's the odd? is there any possible that TL could check it for me? I just though that could be a BUG!!!

Same here... I'm starting to wonder the same myself. Seems a bit odd to me that I can get loads of Crusaders without even trying that hard while actually trying really hard for Quetzal for hours doesn't even yield me ONE -.- ugh!

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 10:53 AM
I am however very happy that they brought back Midas for the original cost of 800 gold. I was so upset back when they took him away when I had just bought enough gold to purchase him. Now he has finally arrived at my island!! ;)

ciarjen
12-25-13, 11:00 AM
Well, it took me about 4 hours of trying but I did finally get Queztal so keep at it. Patience is a virtue!

I've been trying for hours, still not got it. What a way to spend Christmas day, lol

buttabdullah99
12-25-13, 11:33 AM
I am trying for fireworks and got 11 hrs athletic :(

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 11:58 AM
I got quetzal on both my games then on one game I put diamond/island together trying for mermaid, with hopefully a mercury fail, and got another quetzal first try.... Boo!! Maybe in future I won't put diamond into the equation.

creolepraline
12-25-13, 12:04 PM
I got quetzal with diamond and quetzal, in under 6 minutes. It's possible, like someone mentioned take a block of time out and keep trying. I'm watching an episode of 24 and talking to my Mom while tapping away. Got it before Jack Bauer even came on the screen! Good luck and Merry Christmas, Y'all!

creolepraline
12-25-13, 12:06 PM
Oh, I also finally got my forestfire on the first try. That thing evaded me for so long, especially when it was going limited and came back once again, so I'm happy about that. Next ill try for fireworks. If I'm lucky ill finally get my mercury as a fail, as ill use crusader and clown/Seabreeze. The other limited ones I already have so nothing to be pressed for time about.

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 12:18 PM
:). Merry Christmas!

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 12:20 PM
I got quetzal with diamond and quetzal, in under 6 minutes. It's possible, like someone mentioned take a block of time out and keep trying. I'm watching an episode of 24 and talking to my Mom while tapping away. Got it before Jack Bauer even came on the screen! Good luck and Merry Christmas, Y'all!

Great post!

Justchilling0024
12-25-13, 12:22 PM
Can some one post the list for Android can't open up market to see what in there.

Nessa_V
12-25-13, 12:51 PM
Tried for Quetzal for about half an hour, no success until now, but got Fireworks first try and Tusker third try. Together with getting Gingerbread and Reindeer (last one also on first try) today it has been a quite good breeding day. *happydances*

cquinn32
12-25-13, 12:53 PM
Can some one post the list for Android can't open up market to see what in there.

I'm not seeing these in my market on android but I do on my iPad?

Nessa_V
12-25-13, 02:07 PM
I'm on Android, which list do you mean? Re-listed dragons? For that, I can help.

Currently available in my market in Android:
- Forestfire
- Seabeeeze
- Mermaid
- Fireworks
- Amethyst
- Quetzal
- Tusker
- Naga

PS: took me over another hour of trying (okay, some interruptions for typing in What's App included ;) ) but I GOT QUETZAL! :D

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 02:29 PM
PS: took me over another hour of trying (okay, some interruptions for typing in What's App included ;) ) but I GOT QUETZAL! :D

You did?? What combo? I just got forest fire ~ never even heard of that one and he's ugly!

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 02:32 PM
today it has been a quite good breeding day. *happydances*

Same here! Drink to new dragons! Today and the last few I got....

Sec Diamond
Topaz
Forrest fire
Gold

I can not think of the rest!

Nessa_V
12-25-13, 02:39 PM
You did?? What combo? I just got forest fire ~ never even heard of that one and he's ugly!

Plain and simple Forest x Diamond. Forestfire isn't a beauty - but not ugly, at least not as ugly as Quetzal. Just wanted him for my collection.

Just got New Year. :) What am I breeding for now?

Anyuszko
12-25-13, 02:59 PM
I was breeding lightning x Atlantis, to get various dragons. To my surprise i got a flower, a naga and something i cant recognize (sitt ing in my nest, account ZX71). I think it is a tusker but i cant check. Hoping for something else since i got tusker.

Maryjeans1
12-25-13, 03:01 PM
Naga I want Naga!! Please share me tips! It my Birthday!! lol:p

creolepraline
12-25-13, 03:34 PM
Naga I want Naga!! Please share me tips! It my Birthday!! lol:p

Very cool, Happy Birthday! Use two pure pinks, diamond and virtue/swan or pink/green. If you don't have flower you may get that as a fail trying for naga. Good luck!

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 03:40 PM

That's what I did too .... Watch tv at the same time, don't even notice the time passing :)

cakeandpie
12-25-13, 03:46 PM
So how rare is ultra rare? 1/100? 1/1000? Now that I finally have a diamond, I was so excited to see Quetzal back so I could try for it. But I've just tried 105 times and nothing. I've never bred a diamond or any diamond hybrid so I don't know how long I should expect this to take.

Maryjeans1
12-25-13, 03:54 PM
Thank you and I do have a flower just been trying forever for the Naga. Love me some more PINK!

cdbabe
12-25-13, 04:17 PM
Tried for Quetzal for about half an hour, no success until now, but got Fireworks first try and Tusker third try. Together with getting Gingerbread and Reindeer (last one also on first try) today it has been a quite good breeding day. *happydances*

hi there

which dragon are you using to breed fireworks and tusker??

thanks

DragonMaster128z
12-25-13, 04:23 PM
On This account I just got 210 gold from Downloading Games!!!!! 40 More and I can buy a second nest! :D

sabrinainde
12-25-13, 04:29 PM
I'm also starting to wonder about Quetzal. I got it easily enough on my account (in about 20 mins), but on my son's account...no. We've been trying since yesterday. That kid is determined, and between the two of us we have probably put in about 12 hrs of trying (an hour here, two hours there, etc - added up to 12). I am no stranger to trying a lot, it took a few hundred times for me to get my Crusader. This is just awful, though. I have started to wonder if there's a glitch or something.

creolepraline
12-25-13, 04:29 PM
So how rare is ultra rare? 1/100? 1/1000? Now that I finally have a diamond, I was so excited to see Quetzal back so I could try for it. But I've just tried 105 times and nothing. I've never bred a diamond or any diamond hybrid so I don't know how long I should expect this to take.

Don't give up, it may take a few times. Got mines fairly quickly, but tried for a second and must have had at least 300 fails before getting 40 hours. So with diamond/quetzal I'm getting an infinity. Once that's done I'll try for another quetzal. I only had one and since they're such a double rarity I want more than two!

creolepraline
12-25-13, 04:30 PM
I'm also starting to wonder about Quetzal. I got it easily enough on my account (in about 20 mins), but on my son's account...no. We've been trying since yesterday. That kid is determined, and between the two of us we have probably put in about 12 hrs of trying (an hour here, two hours there, etc - added up to 12). I am no stranger to trying a lot, it took a few hundred times for me to get my Crusader. This is just awful, though. I have started to wonder if there's a glitch or something.

Keep switching the order around. Then force close or restart your device and try again. Tag team it, he will get it soon! It's so sweet how you're both playing together.

DragonMaster128z
12-25-13, 04:34 PM
Anybody know when the ones will expire? I want a Midas but I need a gold sale!

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 04:41 PM

Wohoo!! Guess what?! I took your advice and sat myself and my ipad in front of the TV and just casually started tapping and after about three or five minutes BANG 32 hours. :D Thank you dearly for the awesome tip honey!

mjauuuu
12-25-13, 04:44 PM
Anybody know when the ones will expire? I want a Midas but I need a gold sale!

You have until dec 31 to try for/buy these dragons which is a little less than a week from now, so you can relax buddy. I'm sure you'll get a sale soon! :)I got a sale yesterday and bought my Midas, definitely the coolest gold dragon!

ThunderRemix8
12-25-13, 05:46 PM
On This account I just got 210 gold from Downloading Games!!!!! 40 More and I can buy a second nest! :D

Which games? I have 530 gold and would love to earn the rest rather than buy it for a Gold dragon.

0ghostrider0
12-25-13, 06:07 PM
Took a break from trying for Quetzel, which I've been doing for hours... And bang got Naga on first try with Virtue x Kitsune and then got a Tusker first try with fire x light!!! SWEET. Still want that Quetzel though... cause I'm greedy...lol

LionsDragons
12-25-13, 06:34 PM
I just wanted to thank those people who were kind enough to post how long these dragons are available. I had assumed they'd be gone at midnight on Christmas day, so....Yea! :D

And I got Quetzal too. I used Diamond & Forest. I spent almost two hours trying yesterday but no luck. Tried again this morning and got it in less than ten minutes. Still trying for Naga & Tusker.

sfallday
12-25-13, 06:49 PM
Got a forest fire on the nest and I think another one breeding

kms899
12-25-13, 07:02 PM

congrads on your new diamond, I just put diamond and black swan and got 44hrs, looking at the chart, it's either diamond or angel, hopefully it's angel, already have infinity, quetzal, gold, diamond and 4 crusader.

you can try for quetzal with diamond and forest, with forest being 30 seconds fail, and also crusader with diamond and fire with fire at 6seconds fail.

do expect anything from 1st try to a few hundred and a few hours, may be days if you have a long rest in between.

for me it's a waiting game now, two nest with life at 3hrs and midas at 24hrs to go, then breeding den with 44hrs.

cdbabe
12-25-13, 07:04 PM
Got a forest fire on the nest and I think another one breeding

which one did you use ?

cdbabe
12-25-13, 07:05 PM

which dragon did you use o get it?

Chelsea79
12-25-13, 07:30 PM
I breed laser light and dawn tree and got 21 hrs. Does anybody know what it is? Is snowman still breedable? Ty

chalupa2030
12-25-13, 07:32 PM
Tusker!

faeriedust
12-25-13, 09:01 PM
Queztal I used Forest x Diamond. 40-50 times I guess I'm not really sure I lost count for a while there after 30 tries. Just incase anyone wants a combo or another confirmation that the dragon is infact breedable at the moment.

Do you think there will be a sale for Treasure Dragon anything in the near future that brings it down to 800-1000 gold?
The only gold-giving dragon that I really want is the Treasure Dragon, so I'd like to keep saving my gold for that dragon. Its so beautiful.
If there is next to no chance of a sale for Treasure, than should I buy the Midas or Stainglass? I don't particularly like the design of the epic Stainglass or Midas but I can't keep them in their adult forms unfortunately...
Any suggestions?

One more question while I'm at it. Do gold habitats still only have a 1 dragon capacity?

Woodworker49
12-25-13, 09:30 PM

Hang in! I got it after about an hour of constant trying. It took almost 3 hours when I was trying for Crusader. It is worth it.

Woodworker49
12-25-13, 09:33 PM

It took me about an hour solid just now to get Quetzal. It is one useful in the tournament. Crusader took almost 3 solid hours of breeding. Hang in, stock up on beer/wine and pizza, and go for it.

cakeandpie
12-25-13, 10:03 PM
OK guys, this is insane. I've now tried 247 times (I'm keeping count). Don't know how much time that is in hours since I did a bit here and bit there, but I'm sure it's added up to several hours now. I'm starting to doubt that it will work in my account even though I'm showing Quetzal IS back...

cakeandpie
12-25-13, 10:07 PM
It took me about an hour solid just now to get Quetzal. It is one useful in the tournament. Crusader took almost 3 solid hours of breeding. Hang in, stock up on beer/wine and pizza, and go for it.

How on earth do people get any other diamond hybrid besides Crusader and Quetzal? Gold would be the next easiest, but 247 tries (my latest # of attempts--and I still haven't gotten Quetzal) at 2 hours apiece is 494 hours! Averaged 7 tries per day, that would be 70.6 days of doing nothing but trying for Gold!! How does anyone get, say, a Unicorn????? Seriously, I would love to know!! You'd have to be the luckiest person on earth!!

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 10:34 PM
How on earth do people get any other diamond hybrid besides Crusader and Quetzal? Gold would be the next easiest, but 247 tries (my latest # of attempts--and I still haven't gotten Quetzal) at 2 hours apiece is 494 hours! Averaged 7 tries per day, that would be 70.6 days of doing nothing but trying for Gold!! How does anyone get, say, a Unicorn????? Seriously, I would love to know!! You'd have to be the luckiest person on earth!!

Yep.... It's all about luck, when you go for other dragons put diamond in the mix and you have a chance to get a diamond hybrid fail... That is how I have gotten gold on one game and mercury on the other .... I also have another quetzal which was a fail when I tried island/diamond when going for mermaid

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 10:35 PM
Yay.. On one of my games island/water 12 hours. Must be mermaid!! Now to get it on my other game.

cakeandpie
12-25-13, 10:56 PM
Yay.. On one of my games island/water 12 hours. Must be mermaid!! Now to get it on my other game.

Sadly it's probably gemstone. Last time Mermaid came back, I rejoiced when I got 12 hours but then people told me it was probably gemstone and it was. :( Hope it's mermaid for you!

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 11:07 PM
OVER AN HOUR.

If its upsetting you it does sound like you need a break..... I have taken a break previously, it also doesn't bother me if i don't get all the dragons.

midnightmeerkat
12-25-13, 11:09 PM
Sadly it's probably gemstone. Last time Mermaid came back, I rejoiced when I got 12 hours but then people told me it was probably gemstone and it was. :( Hope it's mermaid for you!

Oh yeah... Forgot about that - yup no doubt it will be gemstone!

cedkugedchgd
12-25-13, 11:12 PM
got a quetzal on my 2nd android account after 10 minutes of doing diamond x forest, in case anybody wants to know.

here's a little tip: if your old forest dragon doesn't seem to give you anything but additional forests - hatch a forest fail and evolve it to level 4 and use that one. you might have better luck with that one :)

nilni
12-26-13, 01:27 AM
OK guys, this is insane. I've now tried 247 times (I'm keeping count). Don't know how much time that is in hours since I did a bit here and bit there, but I'm sure it's added up to several hours now. I'm starting to doubt that it will work in my account even though I'm showing Quetzal IS back...
Hello,
I'm sure Quetzal is back because I just got 32 hours by diamond and Forest yesterday

sabrinainde
12-26-13, 02:09 AM
Still no luck with Quetzal on my son's acct. I don't even know how many hundreds and hundreds of times it's been by now (2 days in). I had to laugh at someone getting upset about trying for an hour (sorry :p ).

kms899
12-26-13, 02:47 AM
got a quetzal on my 2nd android account after 10 minutes of doing diamond x forest, in case anybody wants to know.

here's a little tip: if your old forest dragon doesn't seem to give you anything but additional forests - hatch a forest fail and evolve it to level 4 and use that one. you might have better luck with that one :)

yeh, sometimes new hatched dragons have a better chance of success, all my dragons are at level 4, during tournaments my new level 4 forest beats many diamonds and hybrids, whiles my other dragons loses.

creolepraline
12-26-13, 03:32 AM

Gold is a huge pest. One account, it took me no less than 500 tries. On a second account I tried for about five months but only got it as a fail while Trying for Santa. Crusader and quetzal are the easiest. Some get it within a few minutes, some may take a few hours, but their fails make it semi tolerable. Unicorn is a joke now, with the splitting you need an act of congress to get one. DA, Helios and Prism are the hardest, because their breeding times match their parent. You get your hopes up every single time, only to see it's not the one you want.

Angel, for me was the easiest and much needed because they made a ton of money. Even though I need the space I refuse to sell any of them. Once I got my first gold the second and third came easily. You will get yours soon too! Believe me, you'll be rolling yours eyes whenever you see those 40 or 44 hours.

agastya154
12-26-13, 04:20 AM
got the quetzal, finally breeding from 11 am to 5pm...of course with a break..but finally managed and see 32 hours..
keep trying and believing guys, it will come to you..gudluck

cquinn32
12-26-13, 06:11 AM
Must you be a certain level for all these limited dragons to be in your market?

creolepraline
12-26-13, 07:31 AM
Must you be a certain level for all these limited dragons to be in your market?

If you are the level where you could breed them originally you should have them. On android it would be hard to see in the market I guess. Unless you scroll through and notice the ones that weren't there before. I'm on level 23 on one island and can see the dragons. But a couple are shaded since I can't breed for them yet.

cakeandpie
12-26-13, 07:31 AM
FINALLY!!! On the 269th attempt, I finally got Quetzal, my first diamond hybrid!! :)

finnth12
12-26-13, 07:39 AM
Been waiting this dragon to come back, tried last time only getting DawnTree. This time I tried last night 15-20 minutes, and this morning another 10-15 minutes, then finally saw 32 hrs. Now my second account has it. ;) thanks TL for bringing this one back.

mjauuuu
12-26-13, 08:26 AM
Queztal I used Forest x Diamond. 40-50 times I guess I'm not really sure I lost count for a while there after 30 tries. Just incase anyone wants a combo or another confirmation that the dragon is infact breedable at the moment.

Do you think there will be a sale for Treasure Dragon anything in the near future that brings it down to 800-1000 gold?
The only gold-giving dragon that I really want is the Treasure Dragon, so I'd like to keep saving my gold for that dragon. Its so beautiful.
If there is next to no chance of a sale for Treasure, than should I buy the Midas or Stainglass? I don't particularly like the design of the epic Stainglass or Midas but I can't keep them in their adult forms unfortunately...
Any suggestions?

One more question while I'm at it. Do gold habitats still only have a 1 dragon capacity?

There's no way to know if they'll ever put Treasure on sale for a lowered gold price so if you want a gold giving dragon I'd say go for it now. Who knows if they'll ever lower the prices again you know? I bought Midas as soon as i saw him in the market.

The gold habitats hold 2 dragons!

DragonMaster128z
12-26-13, 08:53 AM
I just got a gold sale and have enough Itunes credit to get 1930 gold. Should I do it and get my Midas?

mjauuuu
12-26-13, 09:11 AM
I just got a gold sale and have enough Itunes credit to get 1930 gold. Should I do it and get my Midas?

If you want it, go for it!

Kami365
12-26-13, 09:17 AM
Today I bought Midas for 800 Gold,actually I saved Gold for a Diamond dragon,I choose Midas first b'coz the Gold sale doesn't attracted me,.I'm waiting for more discount like 40 % / 50 % off on New Year day,than I'll stock up & buy the Diamond dragon.

DragonMaster128z
12-26-13, 09:21 AM
Today I bought Midas for 800 Gold,actually I saved Gold for a Diamond dragon,I choose Midas first b'coz the Gold sale doesn't attracted me,.I'm waiting for more discount like 40 % / 50 % off on New Year day,than I'll stock up & buy the Diamond dragon.

Buying it takes the fun out of it! XD
Try Clown/Wild a few times :)

Woodworker49
12-26-13, 09:31 AM
FINALLY!!! On the 269th attempt, I finally got Quetzal, my first diamond hybrid!! :)

Congrats! You get rewarded if you hang in!

cquinn32
12-26-13, 10:01 AM
On my second account I am only level 20 but I should still be able to see these dragons right? Would really love a chance at Quetzal!!

sfallday
12-26-13, 10:01 AM
which one did you use ?

I was actually going for diamond firestorm/island I'll take back to back super rares good for trading :)

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:49 AM
Bred Querzal this morning after 25-30 tries! Yeah!!!! I used diamond and Dawntree.

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:52 AM
Bought Midas yesterday too. I started saving for a diamond and then bred one and this week have been playing their extra games, so I had 800 gold saved. Midasis hatched and in his domain. It helped with finishing my hatching quota for summoning too! :) very sweet!

Kami365
12-26-13, 11:02 AM
Buying it takes the fun out of it! XD
Try Clown/Wild a few times :)

Thanks DragonMaster, I'll try later,.

Kami365
12-26-13, 11:04 AM
Bred Querzal this morning after 25-30 tries! Yeah!!!! I used diamond and Dawntree.

Congrats DarkAther on Quetzal :)

ThunderRemix8
12-26-13, 12:45 PM
Bought Midas yesterday too. I started saving for a diamond and then bred one and this week have been playing their extra games, so I had 800 gold saved. Midasis hatched and in his domain. It helped with finishing my hatching quota for summoning too! :) very sweet!

May I ask which games? I would love to earn some gold for my own Midas.

midnightmeerkat
12-26-13, 12:47 PM

Yay!! Congrats!!

buttabdullah99
12-26-13, 01:47 PM
Congrats dark ather ;)

midnightmeerkat
12-26-13, 02:58 PM
It was a gemstone, but I tried 2 more times and got another 12 hours which I sped up and it's ... MERMAID!!

Luciaan
12-26-13, 03:01 PM
Woot woot! Got Quetzal just a second ago after days of switching between my lvl 4 and lvl 10 forest with my diamond!

Woodworker49
12-26-13, 03:30 PM

Congrats on getting Quetzal! He will help in tournaments.

belbar22
12-26-13, 04:41 PM
Yay got quetzal on both my accounts. Even with dodgy holiday Internet. I am debating whether to buy Midas as I have quite a bit of gold saved.

Congrats to all who have bred quetzal and good luck to those still trying.

Kami365
12-26-13, 04:58 PM
Yay got quetzal on both my accounts. Even with dodgy holiday Internet. I am debating whether to buy Midas as I have quite a bit of gold saved.

Congrats belbar,certainly Quetzal helps you in the tournament.

JustKay
12-26-13, 05:24 PM
Managed to breed Quetzal yesterday night! Spent about 8 hours of almost non-stop Forest & Diamond but so happy to have a Quetzal bun in the oven! Didn't have a Diamond the first time he went Limited and then I missed him the last time he returned. I'll be ready for Prism the next time I face him in a tourney now! Same goes for Dark Angel and Anubis!

kms899
12-26-13, 06:03 PM
I finally hatch my midas dragon, my treasure dragon has a girlfriend now.:o

JustKay
12-26-13, 06:35 PM
I finally hatch my midas dragon, my treasure dragon has a girlfriend now.:o

Congrats, you'll be rolling in gold in no time! :) I don't know how I previously managed to live without my 3 gold dragons.

Luciaan
12-26-13, 06:59 PM
Are the midas treasure and stainglass dragons ios only? They arnt in my market, just the other limited

DragonMaster128z
12-26-13, 07:08 PM
Yes, Stainglass and Midas are iOS only.

I got a Midas! So Happy! :D

creolepraline
12-26-13, 07:10 PM
Are the midas treasure and stainglass dragons ios only? They arnt in my market, just the other limited

Yes, they're iOS only at the moment.

faeriedust
12-26-13, 08:08 PM
There's no way to know if they'll ever put Treasure on sale for a lowered gold price so if you want a gold giving dragon I'd say go for it now. Who knows if they'll ever lower the prices again you know? I bought Midas as soon as i saw him in the market.

The gold habitats hold 2 dragons!

Thanks for the help again! I think I will buy a habitat for now while they are 2 dragon capacity incase they go back down to 1.
Seeing as I'll be able to save up gold much faster with a gold dragon may I'll probably buy one. (and less chance to fall into a gold trap)

riversprite77
12-26-13, 10:36 PM
Nope, the egg has to go straight to a next. This makes things needlessly complicated.

Not true, if you are an Apple user than you can go to your album and purchase the dragon and it will put it in storage. I have purchased 3 dragons this way and they always go to my storage.

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:40 PM
Congrats DarkAther on Quetzal :)

Thanks, Kami! I hope your getting something good also from all of this. :)

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:42 PM
May I ask which games? I would love to earn some gold for my own Midas.

I've been playing some detective game, jewel mania Christmas, a dot connecting game, farm story Christmas came up too, and another Christmas game- I think it's called fruit mania?

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:45 PM
Congrats on getting Quetzal! He will help in tournaments.

Thank you, midnightmeerkat and woodworker! I'm still waiting for him to be ready for the nest. :)
Congrats on mermaid, midnightmeerkat!

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:46 PM

Congrats, belbar!! I'm glad quetzal came back for a few days. :)

DarkAther
12-26-13, 10:47 PM
Yes, Stainglass and Midas are iOS only.

I got a Midas! So Happy! :D

Congrats!

DragonMaster128z
12-26-13, 10:57 PM
Congrats!

Lol Thanks! Only cost me $35! XD

Anyuszko
12-27-13, 12:48 AM
On my daughters account (she stopped playing) Iam very lucky , breeding lightning x troll (zillions of possible outcomes) I got santa, gingerbread and seabreeze. Need all on my main acc...

sabrinainde
12-27-13, 01:12 AM
I'm so bummed I haven't gotten a sale on gold since these have been back. My mini account on my phone has had one just about everyday, and my son has had one twice. :(

belbar22
12-27-13, 01:46 AM
Congrats belbar,certainly Quetzal helps you in the tournament.
Thanks. Very happy. Only took about 10 minutes on first account and about an hour and a half on the second.

Congrats, belbar!! I'm glad quetzal came back for a few days. :)
Me too. I always liked this dragon.

ciarjen
12-27-13, 02:10 AM

Quetzal I have not been able to get. I bred for 12 hours on Christmas day, many hundreds of forests but no Quetzal. I had to give up otherwise I would have been unable to get enough hatching gifts for the summoning.

I bought some gold in the sale yesterday and I am going to buy the Midas. Just need some more coins to build the habitat and as I have no nests free, I am just hoping I dont fall into a gold trap and lose the gold in the meantime. :D

LemonadeMouth173
12-27-13, 02:21 AM
Quetzal n Midas r 100% easy to get . But i didnt see anything about Naga, Seabreeze,Mermaid etc. If some1 has some combos or results is more than welcomed to post them. Cuz i need some advices for Naga, Gingerbread, Flower and some other nice fails on trials for limited.

hatton2
12-27-13, 08:22 AM
Quetzal n Midas r 100% easy to get . But i didnt see anything about Naga, Seabreeze,Mermaid etc. If some1 has some combos or results is more than welcomed to post them. Cuz i need some advices for Naga, Gingerbread, Flower and some other nice fails on trials for limited.

My neighbor got Naga with virtue and forest. Wild and light for gingerbread or fire and Pegasus or light and landworm. Hope this helps! I need some combos for fireworks and seabreeze please!!

cakeandpie
12-27-13, 10:03 AM

What do you mean Midas is easy to get? Can't you only buy it?

hatton2
12-27-13, 11:09 AM
Got fireworks with storm and fire 5th try!!

LemonadeMouth173
12-27-13, 12:11 PM
What do you mean Midas is easy to get? Can't you only buy it?

Its easy to get cuz u buy it with gold, duh. I wasnt very clear, sorry. But im much more interested in others obtainables by breeding like naga or gingerbread. Only few players posted their results.

ThunderRemix8
12-27-13, 12:23 PM
Bought my Midas! I got Fireworks last year, so I'm thinking Gingerbread now.

wildhearts20
12-27-13, 02:20 PM
I want a gold sale so I can buy strained glass. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for gold and I haven't gotten any sales in months. Oh well.

allosarus
12-27-13, 04:09 PM
was trying with a combination of athletic and fruitful thinking it might increase my chances of an unusual breed before the 31st just got a 44hr though i think another dimond which will add another breeding thing whilst the other ones fighting was trying for fireworks, mermaid or any of the other combinations if i am in time i will try for quetzel but out of gold 2 gold bars to buy as brought midas with remaining gold so hope have time to breed that though i expect a lot of forest fails

chalupa2030
12-27-13, 04:26 PM
I want a gold sale so I can buy strained glass. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for gold and I haven't gotten any sales in months. Oh well.

Just bought her today! Gold sale. But she will be in that nest awhile until I buy her home for 8 million! I have two, so far.

ragingray
12-27-13, 04:54 PM
Finally got the Quetzal Dragon, took 3 days of serious trying, finally ended up with him using Epic Diamond and Epic Forest. For people still trying its a 32 Hour hatch. Although i might have been better off trying for him later and attempting other Limited dragon to get more time, considering it took me 3 days of trying for him during holiday period, i would hate to not get him because i was too busy celebrating NYE. Not sure if i'll have to spend gold to finishing Summoning, but i also bought Midas dragon so I'm happy cause that's be three "GOLD" dragons in the terraces.
It took me Three days of trying for Quetzal dragon at 20 Seconds attempts, not looking foward to other diamond hybrids.

DarkAther
12-27-13, 04:58 PM
Someone bred a naga with virtue and Kitsune earlier too.

wildhearts20
12-27-13, 05:08 PM
Just bought her today! Gold sale. But she will be in that nest awhile until I buy her home for 8 million! I have two, so far.

Congrats on your stained glass dragon! I used to get gold sales all the time when I first started. Not sure if I should email support and see if something is up or if I'm just unlucky.

DragonMaster128z
12-27-13, 05:26 PM
soon i saw in another thread that theirs is going to be another gold dragon "gilded dragon" cost 2,000 gold

That sounds cool but expensive!

dedelennons
12-27-13, 06:04 PM
Finally got quetzal after 100 times breeding forest and diamon

dedelennons
12-27-13, 06:14 PM

Is this in iOS or Android, i thought you receive gold for installing games only in Android and you get nothing in iOS, is this true?

kooky panda
12-27-13, 06:50 PM
Is this in iOS or Android, i thought you receive gold for installing games only in Android and you get nothing in iOS, is this true?
IOS players do not get gold/gems for downloading or playing other games. There are other goals that do award gold/gems for IOS players.

Lets keep the thread on topic of the relisted Dragons.

DarkAther
12-27-13, 06:56 PM
Just bred a naga with Virtue (4) and Kitsune (4). Took me 3 tries. Got 2 fire fails and then 9 hr timer! :)

nic1967
12-27-13, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know what the breed time is for sea breeze & quetzal? I think I got quetzal but I'm not sure. I got 32hrs with forest & diamond.

midnightmeerkat
12-27-13, 07:45 PM
Quetzal 32 hours, the only outcomes for forest/diamond is forest and quetzal

Seabreeze 9 hours

txmomathome
12-27-13, 08:47 PM
My neighbor got Naga with virtue and forest. Wild and light for gingerbread or fire and Pegasus or light and landworm. Hope this helps! I need some combos for fireworks and seabreeze please!!

Got Gingerbread with Laserlight & Forest.

nic1967
12-27-13, 08:58 PM
Quetzal 32 hours, the only outcomes for forest/diamond is forest and quetzal

Seabreeze 9 hours
Thank you so much!! I got Quetzal on the first try with forest & diamond! I can't believe it! I haven't gotten any of the new breedable dragons! Not since October or so. I'm doing a happy dance! THANK YOU!!

chic4stylin
12-27-13, 10:15 PM
Could a moderator or TL staff member please answer my (and I've seen others ask) question of how long the Christmas dragons are going to be available? Since the LE dragons are only available until 12/31/13, it would be nice to know if we should be working on 'TRYING' to get them, then go back to the Santa's, Elves', etc., or are they ALL going to be removed on the 31st? I've been trying since the Christmas dragons came out to get even ONE with no luck...am trying for a couple of the LE dragons (again, with NO luck)...how long do we have for the Christmas dragons please?!!

Amber498
12-27-13, 11:13 PM
Could a moderator or TL staff member please answer my (and I've seen others ask) question of how long the Christmas dragons are going to be available? Since the LE dragons are only available until 12/31/13, it would be nice to know if we should be working on 'TRYING' to get them, then go back to the Santa's, Elves', etc., or are they ALL going to be removed on the 31st? I've been trying since the Christmas dragons came out to get even ONE with no luck...am trying for a couple of the LE dragons (again, with NO luck)...how long do we have for the Christmas dragons please?!!
Yes, thank you, I would like to know too! Mermaid is the only dragon that I'm missing, and I couldn't get it before when it expired, and also when it came back for a limited time. So I'm not sure whether to try for it again (only island fails so far), or whether to keep trying for Tinsel. I posted this question on the Tinsel thread but didn't receive a reply.

Can we please get info on when the Christmas dragons will expire from TL staff? Huge thanks!

And congrats to everyone that has gotten quetzal and other expired dragons. :)

IcePrince918
12-27-13, 11:29 PM
I got Naga using Black Swan (4) and Kitsune (4), i am trying to get amethyst, seabreeze, quetzal and mermaid.

jose6699
12-27-13, 11:34 PM
I saw it in the market with limited time.

Does that mean we can breed it?

I tried maybe 150+ times breeding using Diamond and Green but got nothing but leaf.

Just want to confirm that if it is breedable or not, I know Quetzal is Ultra Rare.

DarkAther
12-27-13, 11:35 PM
Just bred a naga with Virtue (4) and Kitsune (4). Took me 3 tries. Got 2 fire fails and then 9 hr timer! :)

Oh, it's a light dragon. I didn't realize I could get a light dragon from that combo.

DarkAther
12-27-13, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know what the breed time is for sea breeze & quetzal? I think I got quetzal but I'm not sure. I got 32hrs with forest & diamond.

Congrats, it's a quetzal!!!!

lavanyadhir
12-27-13, 11:48 PM
has anyone got reindeer now? what combo u used? i am still trying and it will be removed in 3 days..

nicoleariel1
12-27-13, 11:54 PM
odd question i got a gold sale going to buy my second gold dragon i'm on the fence between midas and stained glass my fav is treasure i already have does anyone know between midas and stainglass which is better in battle arena?

nicoleariel1
12-28-13, 12:07 AM
ye breedable till dec 31 dont feel bad someone else tryed 8 to 12 hrs a day for 3 days not 100 of tryes 1000 of tryes i'm hopeiny between a 100 and 200 or sooner i have tryed like 250 times for crusader still no hybrids on my island

Trixie6969
12-28-13, 12:24 AM
Yes, thank you, I would like to know too! Mermaid is the only dragon that I'm missing, and I couldn't get it before when it expired, and also when it came back for a limited time. So I'm not sure whether to try for it again (only island fails so far), or whether to keep trying for Tinsel. I posted this question on the Tinsel thread but didn't receive a reply.

Can we please get info on when the Christmas dragons will expire from TL staff? Huge thanks!

And congrats to everyone that has gotten quetzal and other expired dragons. :)

Yes, we'd like to know. I have bred a few that I didn't have like Dino, Mistmoth, Tusker & Pegasus but no Xmas dragons in sight. I'm burning thru gold speeding up but just got an Island (ugh) & wonder if it's worth trying for Mermaid or just stick with the Xmas ones.

An early Happy New Years to all!!!;)

nicoleariel1
12-28-13, 12:40 AM
let me know what you think guys I'm tryen for quetzal and every few dozen tryes it freezes for like 30 or 40 sec and every time i think finaly it will come up 32 hrs but no is it a bug whatcha think

LemonadeMouth173
12-28-13, 06:07 AM
let me know what you think guys I'm tryen for quetzal and every few dozen tryes it freezes for like 30 or 40 sec and every time i think finaly it will come up 32 hrs but no is it a bug whatcha think

Yes, happ to me. I think every time when its freezing u get it but the game keep rebooting. Ive deleted n reinstalled then i got it first try. Good luck!

ciarjen
12-28-13, 07:04 AM
Finally got the Quetzal Dragon, took 3 days of serious trying, finally ended up with him using Epic Diamond and Epic Forest. For people still trying its a 32 Hour hatch. Although i might have been better off trying for him later and attempting other Limited dragon to get more time, considering it took me 3 days of trying for him during holiday period, i would hate to not get him because i was too busy celebrating NYE. Not sure if i'll have to spend gold to finishing Summoning, but i also bought Midas dragon so I'm happy cause that's be three "GOLD" dragons in the terraces.
It took me Three days of trying for Quetzal dragon at 20 Seconds attempts, not looking foward to other diamond hybrids.

This gives me some hope as I was starting to think that maybe it was unbreedable on my account. I gave up trying for Quetzal after hundreds of fails so that I could complete the summoning. I am just waiting for a nest to become free, then I will try again.

kms899
12-28-13, 07:50 AM
odd question i got a gold sale going to buy my second gold dragon i'm on the fence between midas and stained glass my fav is treasure i already have does anyone know between midas and stainglass which is better in battle arena?

I also have the treasure and got my second gold giving dragon, the midas a few days ago, don't like the stainglass, it doesn't fit into a dragon island to me.

asyran2012
12-28-13, 08:30 AM
I also have the treasure and got my second gold giving dragon, the midas a few days ago, don't like the stainglass, it doesn't fit into a dragon island to me.

Well… It's better to buy the Stainglass cause it's cheaper than Treasure itself and Goldwing! (Apart from Midas!)

kms899
12-28-13, 08:37 AM
i got the treasure when i was at 800 gold, so its the same price as the midas and stainglass.

nicoleariel1
12-28-13, 10:29 AM
thank you lemonademouth i uninstalled and instaled and just a few tryes got 32 hrs quetzal first hybrid on my island thank you

LemonadeMouth173
12-28-13, 10:40 AM
thank you lemonademouth i uninstalled and instaled and just a few tryes got 32 hrs quetzal first hybrid on my island thank you

Oh, im so happy for u! I told u i had the same issue but glad its fixed now. Congrats on quetzal. Ah, i love this forum! U can help ppl and they can help u. Happy New Year, all forum friends!!!

stashlova
12-28-13, 11:21 AM
Got seabreeze with mirage/pegasus. Its a good combo to get most of these. Also metal/turkey may work

cdbabe
12-29-13, 04:42 AM
Can someone tell how to breed mermaid and seabreeze ?

Thnks guys!!

Also advance happy new year to all!!!

Steveklerk
12-29-13, 08:02 AM
Can someone tell how to breed mermaid and seabreeze ?

Thnks guys!!

Also advance happy new year to all!!!

Seabreeze: water and air, mermaid: water and forest.

Good luck!

I just bred forrestfire, going fore seabeeeze now.
I used fire an dawntree for this one!

MakJulos
12-29-13, 12:44 PM
This gives me some hope as I was starting to think that maybe it was unbreedable on my account. I gave up trying for Quetzal after hundreds of fails so that I could complete the summoning. I am just waiting for a nest to become free, then I will try again.

Good luck, myself i've only sat for 1.5 hour while supposedly watching lousy actionmovie, and didn't get anything but Forest babies, so i decided to skip it totally, just not fun.

It all does make you wish that there would be more actual information from game developers regarding things like this, breeding possibilities n such....as it is now some players on the forum really deserve paychecks from TL for being the only ones helping community with info - good job you's!

ciarjen
12-29-13, 01:41 PM
Good luck, myself i've only sat for 1.5 hour while supposedly watching lousy actionmovie, and didn't get anything but Forest babies, so i decided to skip it totally, just not fun.

It all does make you wish that there would be more actual information from game developers regarding things like this, breeding possibilities n such....as it is now some players on the forum really deserve paychecks from TL for being the only ones helping community with info - good job you's!

Thanks, I went back to the Quetzal breeding today after a couple of days break. This time I got it after about 30 forest fails but considering all in all there were hundreds of fails to breed this dragon, it just goes to show you why it can be so difficult (impossible)to breed the ultra rares with long fail times.

cdbabe
12-29-13, 05:45 PM
Seabreeze: water and air, mermaid: water and forest.

Good luck!

I just bred forrestfire, going fore seabeeeze now.
I used fire an dawntree for this one!

Thnk you for your replied :-)

Really appreciated!!

Happy new year !!!

matchbox222
12-30-13, 12:12 AM
I like the idea of forestfire returning but a little surprised that it came back with mermaid and seabreeze:confused:

JustKay
12-30-13, 12:25 AM
I like the idea of forestfire returning but a little surprised that it came back with mermaid and seabreeze:confused:

I think this was a nice move by TL. This is only fair to the newer players you didn't get a chance at these before they went limited as a lot of the Super Rare dragons went limited a while ago and this makes it hard for these new players in the Battle Arena since rarity seems to be a more important factor these days. Now everyone can have a shot at having a more Super Rares to fight for them in the arena :)

Leire22
12-30-13, 01:23 AM
I try over 25 tryings for seabreeze without chance I think :((

buttabdullah99
12-30-13, 02:21 AM
I try over 25 tryings for seabreeze without chance I think :((
I got my seabreeze last time when it was new and now I got 2 more seabreeze with 1 with mercury/clown and 2nd with mismoth/trickster ;)

lavanyadhir
12-30-13, 02:58 AM
thanks lions dragons for providing the links to fireworks dragon :-)) i got it in my 3rd attempt! :-) i was not going for any limited edition dragon since i wanted to complete the set of christmas dragons..but how much evr i tried i didn't get reindeer. so for a break i viewed the list of LE dragons(i didn't hv any).

and then i thought of going for fireworks since it was a 3 colour dragon. first trial got me magic (i wanted a second magic for peacock so ok :-) ) second i got mirage(yesss i didn't hv it) 3rd attempt fireworks!! yeyyy :-) now just 10 hrs left for reindeer goal to vanish and i got a 3 hr fail to wait for...sigh

MakJulos
12-30-13, 03:35 AM
I think this was a nice move by TL. This is only fair to the newer players you didn't get a chance at these before they went limited as a lot of the Super Rare dragons went limited a while ago and this makes it hard for these new players in the Battle Arena since rarity seems to be a more important factor these days. Now everyone can have a shot at having a more Super Rares to fight for them in the arena :)

Yup,it is nice for newer players, myself i've not seen them before and if i was more manic about it i might go chase after them, i got the Tusker one by accident, but maybe it's not one of the limited comeback ones - not really looked into it all...oh well, it is a clever move by TL, making a few new players happy and getting more gold sales from selling new-old already existing dragons - in process they're making these dragons become a little less special ofc, but only very hardcore collectors will grump about that.

golfgolfbunny
12-30-13, 08:50 AM
Been trying for quetzal, still no luck :(
Why it's so difficult, just around 20 times when i tried for crusader.

golfgolfbunny
12-30-13, 10:30 AM
Been trying for quetzal, still no luck :(
Why it's so difficult, just around 20 times when i tried for crusader.

Yessssss, finally i got it!!!!!
After read some comment, it gave me some hope.
Then I go back to try again and this time only 1 trial with diamond(6) and forrest(10).
32 breeding hrs appeared!!! So happy :D

DarkAther
12-30-13, 10:52 AM
I'm still trying for naga. I have another 33 hr. virtue fail I'm waiting on. Oh well atleast I can trade them in for gems and try and get quartz.

ChanzziePooh
12-30-13, 11:15 AM
trying for forestfire and seabreeze. because of their lookalikes but ii got 8hrs using fire and forest, please tell me its not another holly dragon! :(

chalupa2030
12-30-13, 12:20 PM
trying for forestfire and seabreeze. because of their lookalikes but ii got 8hrs using fire and forest, please tell me its not another holly dragon! :(

Yes, it is. Sorry!

Storm8dianna8
12-30-13, 12:57 PM
I would just love to know how to breed for Naga can you help me with that

Sumercarefree
12-30-13, 01:51 PM
Virtue island got me a Naga thnx

Sumercarefree
12-30-13, 01:53 PM
Somehow I had tons of vampires. Had to trade them off.

pribakes
12-30-13, 04:01 PM
Virtue island got me a Naga thnx

I tried All week for naga but had no luck :( today decide to try for mermaid but no luck either, got Islands than 12 h was so happy decide to speed up and it was gemstone Oh GOSH, I have no luck in getting this 2, hope at least Tl increase habitats, cause the only new dragons I got were from summoning and they both are in storage :(

Happy 2014 everyone, Wish you All the best :)

belbar22
12-30-13, 04:42 PM
Somehow I had tons of vampires. Had to trade them off.

How did you get your vampires? I have had no luck.

Chelsea79
12-30-13, 05:40 PM
I tried All week for naga but had no luck :( today decide to try for mermaid but no luck either, got Islands than 12 h was so happy decide to speed up and it was gemstone Oh GOSH, I have no luck in getting this 2, hope at least Tl increase habitats, cause the only new dragons I got were from summoning and they both are in storage :(

Happy 2014 everyone, Wish you All the best :)

I use virtue and kitsune...

pribakes
12-30-13, 05:50 PM
I use virtue and kitsune...

Just got kitsune, will try that than, thanks :)

LemonadeMouth173
12-30-13, 07:00 PM
Just got kitsune, will try that than, thanks :)

Be prepared for virtues fails also.

Sumercarefree
12-30-13, 07:28 PM
How did you get your vampires? I have had no luck.

Computers are crazy. They like to repeat the same dragons in my account.
I tried a Diamond and Night for DA. got Vampire instead.
I tried so many other combinations too, until I got fed up.

AzHadz
12-30-13, 09:24 PM
Why is it that on android the popup you get to announce that dragons are back for limited time lists Stained Glass and Goldwing..YET...android players can't get them???

I'm tempted to buy one of them on my iPhone just to help prevent a big oops when I currently have 1100 gold. When do these dragons disappear??

Lucifer_II
12-30-13, 09:28 PM
Why is it that on android the popup you get to announce that dragons are back for limited time lists Stained Glass and Goldwing..YET...android players can't get them???

I'm tempted to buy one of them on my iPhone just to help prevent a big oops when I currently have 1100 gold. When do these dragons disappear??

Tomorrow I am thinking. Thinking there was a date in popup, not for sure.

mjauuuu
12-30-13, 09:58 PM
Tomorrow I am thinking. Thinking there was a date in popup, not for sure.

The pop up said they would be available until dec 31.

midnightmeerkat
12-31-13, 12:31 AM
Sped up another 12 hour expecting it to be gemstone and it was mermaid.... Got it on both my games now... Yippeeee!!

Now to try for the Xmas dragons and the new year one........

chic4stylin
12-31-13, 07:02 AM
Could TL let us know if the LE dragons are going to be available until at least midnight tonight? Haven't gotten one yet, but am still plugging away at them! Would be nice to know how much longer we've got to try.

rubyraks
12-31-13, 09:24 AM
Finally got the Quetzal after 233 fails!

DarkAther
12-31-13, 09:46 AM
Be prepared for virtues fails also.

I've had 3 so far. Looks like i'm not getting nags right now. But still I'm happy I've been able to get Quetzal! :)

DarkAther
12-31-13, 09:47 AM
Sped up another 12 hour expecting it to be gemstone and it was mermaid.... Got it on both my games now... Yippeeee!!

Now to try for the Xmas dragons and the new year one........
Congrats, midnightmeerkat!

DarkAther
12-31-13, 09:48 AM
Finally got the Quetzal after 233 fails!

Congrats!

Trixie6969
12-31-13, 10:11 AM
Only got Tusker...no Xmas or New Years dragons...quite disappointed after a couple of weeks...hopefully will be till midnight PST.

Going to New Years party tonight... Hey, you texting family & friends Happy New Year? " No, I'm breeding dragons!". Lmao

Congrats to all that got the dragons!

ChanzziePooh
12-31-13, 10:13 AM
finally got a forestfire! -_____-" bet ii dont get anything else new till feb.

dalexxx
12-31-13, 10:42 AM
Timers??? ::3

DragonMaster128z
12-31-13, 10:59 AM
Timers??? ::3

The in-game pop up said through 12-31 so I'm guessing they'll be gone in about a half an Hour at 12:30 p.m. CST. The usual update Time. :)

Edit: These Dragons are now Expired

Anyuszko
12-31-13, 11:18 AM
On my daughters account, I breed quetzal about 2 or 3 minutes before, succeeded on 5th or 6th try. Very last moment...

sumi612
12-31-13, 11:42 AM
I was able to breed Naga, Mermaid and Quetzal...tried for forestfire for 3 days! maybe next time!

elocee
12-31-13, 02:11 PM
I got Quetzal after about a billion forest dragons! I also wanted seabreaze but the 14 hour mist dragon fails take a lot longer to wait for. :( But I'm so happy I got Quetzal. If I could only have one of those dragons they brought back (which ended up being the case) I wanted it to be that one. So mission accomplished at least. :)

Sumercarefree
12-31-13, 02:37 PM
Tried Sea Breeze. But looks like a Mercury.
Diamond/Mindvolt = 1 hr

chalupa2030
12-31-13, 06:19 PM
Yep! It is!

Leire22
01-01-14, 01:58 AM
Why TL again stopped limited dragons for last days of 2013 sooner than was announced?? It should be on till USA midnight usually s 8-9 am next day of central European Time - or not? I was hoping to try again for Seabreeze and cound not already, that is sad.....

leonsandcastle
01-01-14, 10:55 AM
I tried only for Mermaid/Seabreeze, got nothing but Mists and Islands the entire stretch.

chic4stylin
01-02-14, 12:37 AM
Yep, the only LE I got was Quetzal, even though I tried and tried for mermaid, naga and fireworks :( Really wanted fireworks too, thought he was sooo cute! Hope they bring them back again soon, but tweak the program to not make them soooo hard to get. I mean not getting any of them on the first or second try, but hundreds of tries is ridiculous!! The odds def need to be based more fairly.

Sumercarefree
01-02-14, 03:14 AM
Is it all closed ??? so sad !

But this period I got 4 Vampires, 1 Black Swan, 1 Mercury, 1 Naga.
of course a lost of mists and islands too.