PDA

View Full Version : dear santa: this year I have been a good girl

irlanda_c
12-24-13, 09:57 AM
I spend some money at this game called fashion story, helping TL with their necessity. I made some mistakes, I know. I spent 49 gems on slots at least three times, but Im making a big effort so that doesnt happen again

I want to ask you for some new gifts for my neighbors...every year a red sweater, black pants and shoes and a yellow purse is getting boring. Please tell your elves that I need something new to send them, they are good to me too.

Also I would like new things to do...there were something called goals that used to make this game fun, with a good reward at the end ( if you are not sure what I am talking about check bakery story Santa)

And finally the most important...A confirmation message telling me: Are you super SUREEE that you want to spend the magnificient quantity of 49 gems in a slot??? Are you sure you didnt click by accident because you are tapping super fast cause you are cooking or cleaning or working??? Are you sureee?!?!?!

And thats all! Thank you Santa I will be waiting at christmas for this, because I know these are little things possible for you...Oh and probably my friends are going to use the rest of the paper to write their requests here too...please listen to them!!

artese
12-27-13, 11:16 PM
I agree. I just hope TO do something about it. I want confirmation for buying the chest/boxes as well.

CuteTali
12-28-13, 12:24 AM
After no sales whatsoever of previous LTO/Box items during the last holiday and very little on Black Friday, tomorrow I'm gonna use the money that I was gonna spend in fashion story on a different game, they are giving me 60% sale and things that I want. Fashion Story is my favorite game, but they don't seem to care that we like this game, so I guess I go back to my other game, too bad.

irlanda_c
01-06-14, 02:37 PM
Bad santa..didnt listen!!