PDA

View Full Version : About baron quest

moon331
12-24-13, 06:56 AM
I know we sometimes get popup to let us install and play a game. After we do that, baron quest will be triggered, so we can have gems by collecting from one building.

What if I have played this game once but uninstalled it, will I still get the popup to install and play it?

dizzy7373
12-24-13, 08:02 AM
sometimes you do, I have had that in the past. you don't get the follow on tasks though, as I have usually already reached level 12 or whatever from the first time round.

JayUK69
12-24-13, 08:02 AM
Yes, sometimes. It will allow you to install it and trigger the first baron quest, which gives 30 gems. If you have completed the required levels of the game, then no further baron quests will appear.

dizzy7373
12-24-13, 08:11 AM
Whats the chances of that happening, over an hour for a reply and then both me and jay post at the same time..... a bit twilight zoney :)

JayUK69
12-24-13, 08:24 AM
Whats the chances of that happening, over an hour for a reply and then both me and jay post at the same time..... a bit twilight zoney :)

LOL i notcied that, no reply, and as soon as I submitted my message, yours showed up too.

kooky panda
12-24-13, 10:08 AM
I know we sometimes get popup to let us install and play a game. After we do that, baron quest will be triggered, so we can have gems by collecting from one building.

What if I have played this game once but uninstalled it, will I still get the popup to install and play it?
Most of the time the promotional goals are only sent if you have never downloaded that game. If you have previous downloaded it, you will not get the promotional goal.

dizzy7373
12-24-13, 11:39 AM
Most of the time the promotional goals are only sent if you have never downloaded that game. If you have previous downloaded it, you will not get the promotional goal.

Probably worth clarifying that a seasonal version of a game is classed as a different game.
I had previously downloaded farm story 2, got up to level 8 or whatever the requirement was, deleted it.
I have just got the pop up to download and install the Christmas farm story 2, I got the gems for that, but no follow up task as I was probably already beyond the level requirement.

moon331
12-24-13, 12:00 PM
Thank you guys. This promotion is always towards new games. I love this promotion since I can not only enjoy new games but also have rewards.

kooky panda
12-25-13, 09:58 AM
Probably worth clarifying that a seasonal version of a game is classed as a different game.
I had previously downloaded farm story 2, got up to level 8 or whatever the requirement was, deleted it.
I have just got the pop up to download and install the Christmas farm story 2, I got the gems for that, but no follow up task as I was probably already beyond the level requirement.
Yes you are correct the seasonal games are considered a new download.