PDA

View Full Version : Popups to download games

stephanie40403
12-24-13, 06:36 AM
I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested.

Please curb it back a bit....

Please...

igames4me
12-24-13, 07:27 AM
yeah the last 3 days its been 2 a day.. just download games so they can get remove

but dont get me wrong i luv to these goals tl keep them coming
im trying all your games you throw at me

so far could see me playing them except from kindom clash

stephanie40403
12-24-13, 07:31 AM
its been more than 2 for me, wonder if im just special lol. I currently have 7 asking me to download them. I do download and try most, but its just getting to be a bit much.

have a blessed Christmas!

saren47
12-24-13, 10:09 AM
I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested.

Please...

i agree, tooooo many popups. if i download all the games, it clogs my device.

please no moooooooooooore.

bobbyrae
12-24-13, 10:27 AM
I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games.

Please...

yeah the last 3 days its been 2 a day.. just download games so they can get remove

Stephanie used the very accurate word to describe how i feel about these popups. OVERWHELMED. I will not be downloading any new TL games to get rid of the popups either. I will not be contributing to TL's boast of having the most downloaded games or whatever it is that they gain from me downloading their games. I really do not care how many gems are promised as a reward for downloading and playing new games...er...i mean completing goals like those. And everytime i open my game i get pop ups to download one game or another or several.

TinksThots
12-24-13, 01:14 PM
Seriously? I mean yeah, it has felt a little overwhelming, and kept me up way later than planned the last couple nights, but as far as I'm concerned, keep those free gems coming!

ElaineCarrel
12-24-13, 01:42 PM
Just 2day I must of had 2-3 yes I luv the 6 gems per game 4 just downloading and starting 2 play but come on plz give us a break. I've gotten 36 4 this. Maybe TL is encouraging us w easy gems 2 buy more gems 4 the after Xmas sale. That's what I think.

IsisGarden
12-24-13, 01:44 PM
I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested. Please curb it back a bit.... Please...

I agree. I get them through out the game. Even when I am at other peoples' stores. I don't have time to download all those games and I don't want to download them. I got enough on my plate. Don't need any more games. TL, please stop it.

chewytwix
12-24-13, 03:05 PM
Really? You don't have to play these games...just download the games, get the gems. The goals reset in 4 days.

I love these new games. I'm happy. Can't wait for the Xmas sale! Trying to finish all of these goals in time so I have more gems. Keep me coming.

Igames4me, I hated that game at first too, but it's so easy to level up. SO EASY. Finished that goal in 1 day. It got a little addictive, but I don't have enough time to play all of tl's games. I'm good with my main three.

sunshinecity477
12-24-13, 04:53 PM
I love the pop ups for downloading games. Keep them coming.

jojopeanut
12-24-13, 05:31 PM
I don't play the games either or download them much. Then when I realized couple days ago I had 30 gems worth downloads I did...lol.. opened the app closed the app went into game collected gems un installed... Heck 30 gems could be a good LTO :)

Azriemw3
12-24-13, 05:53 PM
I love pop ups game and get gems it great

cozyreader13
12-24-13, 06:08 PM
I'm so happy we have gotten so many game pop ups. it's lots of free gems! I would be happy with as many game download offers as they can give us. it feels like a Merry Christmas from TL giving us all these free gems. thanks! :)

gdmcrjunkie
12-24-13, 06:27 PM
This thread reminds me of LJ news entries... No matter what TL do, even if it's something amazing, there'll be people unhappy about it :D

Well I'm loving these offers. Keep'em coming! Now if only there were a way to transfer offers from those who don't want them to those who do~

hiralhg
12-24-13, 06:33 PM
I love these goals... So far i earned 40 gems downloading them.... Thankyou TL ... Keep them coming ....

ruthiessweetretreat
12-24-13, 06:36 PM
I couldn't be happier. I may not keep playing these games, but my gem total is shooting up right before Christmas...I can't help but think it's a deliberate gift from TL. Thank you!

MizCricket
12-24-13, 09:15 PM
Which games is everyone getting download offers for? I've only had Bakery Story Christmas and Jewel Mania in the past few days. Someone mentioned Kingdom Clash. I haven't seen that one yet. Are there others?

OnCloudDivine
12-24-13, 09:48 PM
Which games is everyone getting download offers for? I've only had Bakery Story Christmas and Jewel Mania in the past few days. Someone mentioned Kingdom Clash. I haven't seen that one yet. Are there others?

On Android, I've gotten the two you mentioned plus the one for word search. That's it for me, no kingdom clash.

ruthiessweetretreat
12-24-13, 09:49 PM
I've had (some names may be approximate) Kingdom Clash, Jewel Mania Christmas, Bubble Mania Christmas, Mystery Crimes, some dot matching thing, and Fruit Splash Christmas. Maybe more. Oh, Farm Story 2 Christmas.

hiralhg
12-24-13, 10:16 PM
Im on ios and i have got Farm story 2 , bubble mania christmas ,jewel mania christmas , candy mania christmas, mystery case , fruit splash.... N keeping fingers crossed that i get more today...

NoWayCupcake
12-25-13, 10:09 AM
I definitely hate having a device clogged with games I don't play. I'm happy with my one bakery story game, really dislike all these popups. It makes it hard for me to navigate my bakery, let alone even seeing everything with these ads for new games all down the side of my bakery. If there must be ads and popups, please make them just one time a day. I am also seeing them multiple times a day.

irlanda_c
12-26-13, 04:17 PM
I've had (some names may be approximate) Kingdom Clash, Jewel Mania Christmas, Bubble Mania Christmas, Mystery Crimes, some dot matching thing, and Fruit Splash Christmas. Maybe more. Oh, Farm Story 2 Christmas.

Oh ios got so much more

Sparkly888
12-27-13, 08:32 PM
We'll I'm glad some people are liking these pop ups.
I'm in the not-liking category.
Every time I open my game there are 5 or 6

TinksThots
12-28-13, 01:58 AM
Eventually I'll have all the recipes mastered and those will be my only source of gems. :-(

OnCloudDivine
12-28-13, 02:47 AM
Anyone want to lend me an i-device so I can transfer for all these gems? :p

bobbyrae
12-28-13, 05:36 AM
Eventually I'll have all the recipes mastered and those will be my only source of gems. :-( i have mastered everything in restaurant except for this new drink recipe. No more free gems. And i still am not going to download the games.

I have no problem with them advertising their games but why can't the ads be less intrusive. Before i can start to play i now have to close out a pop up for at least six new games. Then if i go to someone's restaurant i have to close out another three or four. Then throughout the day whenever i open my games i have to go through that process all over again.

bobbyrae
12-28-13, 05:41 AM
Really? You don't have to play these games...just download the games, get the gems. The goals reset in 4 days.

Really? We must get different goal requirements then. Usually i get the pop up to download the game. I download it. Then i get another pop up requiring me to do something else. I do that, get the gems and then get another pop up to reach level something or the other. I have to then play the game to reach that level and then i will get another pop up to do something else, get gems and then get yet another pop up requiring me to reach yet another level...and so on and so on.

Just to get rid of a pop up i have to do all this?! Nah. I don't care how many gems they want to give me for completing these goals. I am not downloading games i do not want to play.

chewytwix
12-28-13, 06:25 AM
Really? We must get different goal requirements then. Usually i get the pop up to download the game. I download it. Then i get another pop up requiring me to do something else. I do that, get the gems and then get another pop up to reach level something or the other. I have to then play the game to reach that level and then i will get another pop up to do something else, get gems and then get yet another pop up requiring me to reach yet another level...and so on and so on.

Just to get rid of a pop up i have to do all this?! Nah. I don't care how many gems they want to give me for completing these goals. I am not downloading games i do not want to play.

i get the same goals. if you download the games and get your gems, the next popup for that goal has a timer for like four days. its not that bad, thats all im saying. i think the people who are unhappy about it are just more vocal than people who like the option of getting gems when they cant afford it.

teamlava can and has done ads that NEVER go away with no free gems. i prefer this way much more.