PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer gate quest

kahleesi61
12-23-13, 01:55 PM
Knights brought back blade of darkness on first adventure.
After a few more, they finally brought back the hilt of darkness.
Then it said to craft sword in forge.
When I went to forge, there was no choice for sword and then castle was checked for knights return!
I clicked on that and it showed they had just brought back the usual stuff! No hilt!
So disgusted!! You wait days for this, then when you get there....nothing?
I sent knights out again but what if they don't bring hilt back again??

PikaSquirrel
12-24-13, 11:04 AM
Sounds like you experienced a sync error and the progress of getting the Hilt reverted, you will need to continue with the Adventures until you get another Hilt of Darkness. Please make sure you have stable connection before starting the game. A quick way to check if you have stable connection is to visit a neighbor and try helping out. If you're able to help, you should be good. If you are not able to help, you have unstable connection and may experience sync errors.

seraphina2012
12-25-13, 01:47 AM
Hi, I don't know if my issue is a glitch or not, but I have launched 8 Glimmergate quests so far, and still no Blade of Darkness... I haven't heard of any neighbours having to do so many quests for results! (I also failed to get a Glimmerbat despite 5 relevant quests) Now that my Reindeer Stable is in the process of the final upgrade, I'd like to resume Glimmergate quests, but not if I am wasting my time due to a random glitch! Is it possible to somehow confirm? Thanks!

guyrye
12-30-13, 06:05 AM
I unlocked the glimmergate weeks ago, through expansion. Yet, the quest hasn't started. It just sits there doing noting and angering me that I chose to expand their instead of other areas. Help please. I'm level 29 and have all the main buildings.

maguar
12-30-13, 02:51 PM
I unlocked the glimmergate weeks ago, through expansion. Yet, the quest hasn't started. It just sits there doing noting and angering me that I chose to expand their instead of other areas. Help please. I'm level 29 and have all the main buildings.

Have you expanded to the forgotten roost yet? I think it might be a requirement

misty71
12-31-13, 05:13 AM
I can't get the blade of light despite sending knights out 3 or maybe even 4 times. It takes so long to collect 25 glimmer dust getting fed up now as some quests seem impossible to complete. You spend sooooo long collecting items sending knights out completing tasks cooking forging building or up grading & in the end there just isn't enough time to do it all

KadeeDid
12-31-13, 11:17 AM
I can't get the blade of light despite sending knights out 3 or maybe even 4 times. It takes so long to collect 25 glimmer dust getting fed up now as some quests seem impossible to complete. You spend sooooo long collecting items sending knights out completing tasks cooking forging building or up grading & in the end there just isn't enough time to do it all

I finally got the blade of light. The red mushroom rings usually give glimmerdust. Request some from friends too.

Castlevilla
01-01-14, 11:17 PM
I'm on the Night Glimmer Sword part of the quest, I have everything I need to forge it but the dragon scales for the bar that you need so you can move on in the quest. I do have a dragon egg but don't seem to be getting the things I need from adventures to hatch it. If I purchase the scales will it stop the rest of the quest for me?

Asking because when I started playing I used to purchase and speed things up and I think I stopped quests and spoiled some of my fun. so bottom line.....if I purchase the dragon scales will I be doing the same thing with my game?

Just realized I may have pored this in the wrong place.....sorry,
But still would like some advice, thanks

Castlevilla
01-01-14, 11:26 PM
The word pored should be posted.

Liloze
01-02-14, 03:14 PM
I have a different problem with this quest, it is with the golems fight!
I went to fight first time and all was good. went the second finished fighting the golem, and suddenly the game started processing, and I was back to square one, meaning The golem showed up in an unattainable place, everytime I clicked on it to fight, no sowrds strikes were displayed to click on them. I had to force close the game and restart again which led me to lose the energy I spent without any result, and the timer reset on the glimmer gate.

My Question is is this going to happen every time I am going to fight the darn thing? bcz I have read in some thread somebody had the same problem, or similar.

I need my energy to do other things than waste them on this quest!
So is this bug going to be fixed? And please do not tell me about the sync error really! It is old and I am tired of the old record and being the reason for evry single bug that occurs!
And no it is not my internet connections! My connections are the fast with Download of 56.64 Mbps and Upload of 5.11 , no it is not my connections! It is something else like overloaded servers for example,among other things.

Just wanted to draw the TL team attention to this bug maybe they can resolve it before It gets out of hand!

Thank you for your help, response, cooperatio.

maguar
01-02-14, 03:35 PM
I'm on the Night Glimmer Sword part of the quest, I have everything I need to forge it but the dragon scales for the bar that you need so you can move on in the quest. I do have a dragon egg but don't seem to be getting the things I need from adventures to hatch it. If I purchase the scales will it stop the rest of the quest for me?

Asking because when I started playing I used to purchase and speed things up and I think I stopped quests and spoiled some of my fun. so bottom line.....if I purchase the dragon scales will I be doing the same thing with my game?

Just realized I may have pored this in the wrong place.....sorry,
But still would like some advice, thanks

Buying the scales won't stop the rest of the quest. You may want to weigh up the cost of buying the scales vs buying the items you're missing for the dragon hatching.

I have a different problem with this quest, it is with the golems fight!
I went to fight first time and all was good. went the second finished fighting the golem, and suddenly the game started processing, and I was back to square one, meaning The golem showed up in an unattainable place, everytime I clicked on it to fight, no sowrds strikes were displayed to click on them. I had to force close the game and restart again which led me to lose the energy I spent without any result, and the timer reset on the glimmer gate.

My Question is is this going to happen every time I am going to fight the darn thing? bcz I have read in some thread somebody had the same problem, or similar.

I need my energy to do other things than waste them on this quest!
So is this bug going to be fixed? And please do not tell me about the sync error really! It is old and I am tired of the old record and being the reason for evry single bug that occurs!
And no it is not my internet connections! My connections are the fast with Download of 56.64 Mbps and Upload of 5.11 , no it is not my connections! It is something else like overloaded servers for example,among other things.

Just wanted to draw the TL team attention to this bug maybe they can resolve it before It gets out of hand!

Thank you for your help, response, cooperatio.

If the monster is out of bounds force close and restart your game. It should disappear. If its still there it means part of it is in your kingdom. Zoom in close to tap on the bit that's there or try tapping the stink cloud.

When I go back into the game after being away for awhile I move the view in my kingdom and then wait for the game to re sync with the servers. If you just jump in and start playing you can lose your progress from before the game syncs. I think the reason for this is that although your game is progressing on your device the progress is saved on the server. Progress seems to be saved periodically and by doing certain things like visiting neighbours or posting and deleting on your wall. If you haven't been playing for awhile you need to trigger a save first.

Castlevilla
01-02-14, 04:21 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. either way I do it will cost me over 100 gems. Thats my choice I dont mind doing that as long as my quest doesnt go away and I don't lose the gems I spend. Seems lately every time I pay for something with a good amount of gems my game resets and I lose them. Even if I force close before the purchase and after the purchase. Happenned very much with the Inn as I didn't think I'd make the deadline. If i spend just a few gems it doesnt happen,if its 20-30 or more it happens right up to 125 gems. Is this a bug?

This post is discussing my previous post directly above this one

seraphina2012
01-03-14, 07:09 AM
I did go ahead and send knights on a 9th and 10th glimmergate quest - still no blade, though I'm often told I "can't hold any more hilt" :rolleyes:
Is ANYONE having this much trouble???

Hi, I don't know if my issue is a glitch or not, but I have launched 8 Glimmergate quests so far, and still no Blade of Darkness... I haven't heard of any neighbours having to do so many quests for results! (I also failed to get a Glimmerbat despite 5 relevant quests) Now that my Reindeer Stable is in the process of the final upgrade, I'd like to resume Glimmergate quests, but not if I am wasting my time due to a random glitch! Is it possible to somehow confirm? Thanks!

maguar
01-03-14, 04:17 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. either way I do it will cost me over 100 gems. Thats my choice I dont mind doing that as long as my quest doesnt go away and I don't lose the gems I spend. Seems lately every time I pay for something with a good amount of gems my game resets and I lose them. Even if I force close before the purchase and after the purchase. Happenned very much with the Inn as I didn't think I'd make the deadline. If i spend just a few gems it doesnt happen,if its 20-30 or more it happens right up to 125 gems. Is this a bug?

This post is discussing my previous post directly above this one

Make sure you sync your game with the servers (visit a neighbour, post/delete on your wall) before using gems to see if that helps. You can also email support@teamlava.com and ask them to check your game to seeif there is an issue.

Castlevilla
01-04-14, 11:44 PM
Make sure you sync your game with the servers (visit a neighbour, post/delete on your wall) before using gems to see if that helps. You can also email support@teamlava.com and ask them to check your game to seeif there is an issue.

Thankyou again for getting back to me,
I have done everything you have suggested I do. I will visit a neighbor before I use gems then visit another after, I also force close after that especially at high gems. ( e.g. This evening I speeded up parchment paper and almost immediately after I did that my gems and my parchment disappeared, so I started another without gems.It is just fine this time no reset and my paper was being made.) I have emailed support at other times and really have just given up and all I ever get is it's just a sync error. I think it's crazy it only happens when I spend gems. Not all the time but about 2-3 out of 10 times this happens. I also didn't even get a chance to visit a neighbor as it reset almost immediately.

It has to be a bug. I'd really like looked into. I have lost quite a bit of real money because of this.

I really enjoy this game and have got my daughters playing also but this is getting very frustrating and makes me afraid to make a large gem purchase since i lost the expansion one i had cleared and I
think it was 125 gems. Losing a few gems i dont mind, but 125 is alot. That was a sync error I was told, even after it filled in again some of the items I took out of the clearing were still there. No gems back nothing. I'm really very Leary about buying the dragon scales as I've sent my knights out on so many adventures id like to just purchase the scales in advance to forge my enchanted adament bar to make my Night Glimmer Sword for I think 120 gems now that I know it won't stop my quest.

I also know that's my choice to buy and spend gems not TL. but it would be so appreciated if this what I think is a bug was really looked into.

THANKYOU in advance