PDA

View Full Version : Second reindeer

sluppies
12-23-13, 11:56 AM
I've got my reindeer and have 16 hours to wait to clean the stables. Thing is I still have the option to craft another reindeer in my exchange. Will I receive the second one and be able to place it or will it just disappear on completion?

dragoniakingdom
12-23-13, 08:55 PM
I am at the same stage as you are waiting to clean the stable & also noticed the option to craft a second reindeer.

I doubt there would be room to place another reindeer in the same stable (move option includes both reindeer & stable,rather than being able to move one without the other).

I would assume you would have to build another stable for the second one & doubt that the time remaining would allow for the stable be completed.

sluppies
12-24-13, 05:34 AM
Ah thanks draconian kingdom....kinda makes sense that. Thank you for replying.

marieYOTZ
12-24-13, 07:56 AM
Well done being finished already! I'm frantically scavaging for mermaid scales to get enough to make all the zillion enchanters essences that I need to get the stable to level 2. Egads!

dizzy7373
12-24-13, 08:16 AM
I would imagine this is similar to the thanksgivings costumes, people could craft a 2nd one as it was still available, but once the quest was completed then the 2nd costume was removed from them

kooky panda
12-24-13, 10:11 AM
I think like Dizzy that no you will not be able to place it, but I am checking to make sure .

poppelia
12-24-13, 10:18 AM
please do Kooky thanks

PikaSquirrel
12-24-13, 10:44 AM
I've got my reindeer and have 16 hours to wait to clean the stables. Thing is I still have the option to craft another reindeer in my exchange. Will I receive the second one and be able to place it or will it just disappear on completion?

You cannot get 2 Reindeers in the game as you are limited to 1. If you try to obtain another through the Royal Exchange, you will not receive a Reindeer and only receive a Trade Ticket and Coins.

sluppies
12-24-13, 11:12 AM
Thanks pikasquirral I thought that may be the case.

TinksThots
12-24-13, 01:10 PM
Related question - I got impatient and used the free gems from other-game goals to speed up stuff and already have my reindeer. Now I'm trading for extra planks and snow just to have in my inventory for whatever later. Pointless or no?

PikaSquirrel
12-24-13, 01:58 PM
If you already have your Reindeer, you won't need the Polarian Planks and other items you needed previously anymore. After you complete the whole questline, these trade options will disappear from the Royal Exchange.

Spelletje1
12-24-13, 11:33 PM
I did make the second Reindeer because I thought it would at up in the stable and is sitting in my inventory now!

TinksThots
12-25-13, 01:32 AM
If you already have your Reindeer, you won't need the Polarian Planks and other items you needed previously anymore. After you complete the whole questline, these trade options will disappear from the Royal Exchange.
Weren't the planks also part of the inn quest we just did though? It stands to reason that if they get reused once, it's possible they could get reused again... Just saying. ;-)

BriarAvenue
12-25-13, 03:26 AM
Weren't the planks also part of the inn quest we just did though? It stands to reason that if they get reused once, it's possible they could get reused again... Just saying. ;-)
Also, I thought bothe the reindeer n lichen trade options were available after I collected the first reindeer though.
So is this a bug that should be fixed then?

maguar
12-25-13, 02:52 PM

The inn used logs not planks though