PDA

View Full Version : Need help with what to do next

v4mpy
12-23-13, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, I've played the game for about a week and I absolutely love it, I think ive done ok so far but I'm kinda at a crossroads now, ive got around 15-20 quests all require totally different things so really I can only focus one or 2 quests, so my question is what one should I do? Ill add a picture of my progress so far and I could type out the quests if you like but really I wanted advice with where to spend my gems because I have wasted around 100 speeding up things by accident, also what main quest line to follow first? I've had a apple tree for a while to try and get a golden apple as thats all I need for sir piggle but no luck so far in about 25-30 tries.

Current progress: 11820

My storm ID is v4mpy if you want to add me also.

meme1098
12-23-13, 11:50 AM
Just focus on 1or2 quests at a time so you don't get lost among so many. Take your time and move along at your own pace.
BTW...it's rarer to get a golden apple from the apple tree (probably closer to 100 collections) than from the magic garden where I've gotten one more frequently.

v4mpy
12-23-13, 02:08 PM
The magic garden is the thing with the rainbow right? It costs almost 400 more royal points for me to get there and the gold is quite high what items do you use to bump up your royal points more?

Queenzod
12-23-13, 04:12 PM
I would suggest getting some pants on that freezing man off to the left. :)

gdmcrjunkie
12-23-13, 05:27 PM
BTW...it's rarer to get a golden apple from the apple tree (probably closer to 100 collections) than from the magic garden where I've gotten one more frequently.

Is that a fact or your experience? I got 2 golden apples from the magic garden and many many many from trees.

I believe there's a thread with a list of goals, game guide. You can look through that and see what you'll get when you complete each goal and choose which to do first~ It's mostly about personal preference, really. I for one went for the goals that would unlock characters that'd wander around in my kingdom first.

meme1098
12-23-13, 06:42 PM
When I first got the tree, it gave out a golden apple a little more frequently. But...since I've had the magic garden, seems it comes from there more often than the tree. It's still a very rare drop either way.

sabbywabbys
12-25-13, 04:14 AM
My honest opinion! Skip the golden apple! Its so rare to drop i didnt get mine for a long time after i skipped it and that sir pigglesworth is a gold mine! He gives really good drops and lots of truffles! It would have been a bettter deal to skip it with gems instead of buying the apple tree with gems but too late. I skipped with gems because i got the nugget and egg so fast and it took forever to get an apple. I was pleased with using gems to skip. You could however wait it out as long as youd like. Its your decision after all!

BriarAvenue
12-25-13, 10:13 AM
I got frequent dropping from my apple tree though, never from magic garden.