PDA

View Full Version : Best building to increase royal points

coolssp
12-23-13, 02:36 AM
Hi guys,

I need to increase my points for expansion. Which building is most effective when you consider effort vs. gain 😊

maguar
12-23-13, 02:48 AM
This really will depend on your level and money. Any chance you can give us that info so we can help out?

And have you expanded to and unlocked the magic garden, tablet of tabernum and troll pit? Each of these have good royal points when they're unlocked.

coolssp
12-23-13, 03:37 AM
Sorry should have given the info upfront �� I'm in level 27 with about 340,000 coins. I'm wIting to forge the sword (excaliban). I've got one jewellery, 2 observatories, one theatre, couple of watchtower to a total of 2160 royal points. Hope this helps.

maguar
12-23-13, 03:05 PM
I'd be going either theatres or jewellers. Jewellers are cheaper, can drop jewels. Theatres cost more, don't drop anything but have good points and income. Both are about as small as you can go so they're not going to take up a heap of space. My personal preference is theatres as the collection time is 12 hours (as opposed to 4 for jewellers) so I use less energy collecting from them.

dizzy7373
12-24-13, 12:24 PM
Watchtowers are not very pretty but they do give a good lot of royal points for a low price and small footprint.
Plus they have the advantage of when you collect from them then they may bring a troll, he is definitely the hardest of the creatures for me to attract.

estasias
02-05-14, 01:48 PM
weird, I am always battling trolls and fang beasts, hardly ever skunkupines.