PDA

View Full Version : Please have the Christmas gem and Display sale you had last year

cpebbles73
12-23-13, 12:59 AM
Please have new items for sale , Dinner for Two, Romantic lounge , Cupid fountain ,rotisserie, petal pond PINIC party, PINIC prep, joyful dinner, etc

lambyo
12-23-13, 08:58 AM
I keep getting a popup saying the older items would be available, but so far, I don't see them!

creolepraline
12-23-13, 09:15 AM
The old items are scattered about in the decorations. You have to scroll slowly, because blink and you'll miss them.

lambyo
12-23-13, 09:44 AM
Thanks I'll check!

igames4me
12-23-13, 09:55 AM
I hope it's out of box items
I have gems and waiting for items worth it

Don't want any Christmas since its almost over

carabellexo
12-23-13, 10:03 AM
Please have new items for sale , Dinner for Two, Romantic lounge , Cupid fountain ,rotisserie, petal pond PINIC party, PINIC prep, joyful dinner, etc

The picnic prep and picnic party have always been in the decorations tab.

meme1098
12-23-13, 11:06 AM
The old items are scattered about in the decorations. You have to scroll slowly, because blink and you'll miss them.

That's funny cause all I've seen is the one in the first slot which is now gone.
And I've scrolled all the way thru the design tab without finding any other past holiday items.

jmterao
12-23-13, 03:57 PM
I have some of the older items but not many, like the pink tree, Ornament chair, etc...... I hope they do something nice for Christmas!