PDA

View Full Version : Wingding font on posts

luv4quiltz
12-22-13, 07:05 PM
Is it just me or do any other Android users see crazy wingding-type font on their board from some neighbor posts? This happens on about half of my neighbor's posts. I'm unable to read any of their messages to me. I hope this is something that can be fixed. I would like to be able to read all my neig:confused:hbor's posts.

CuddlyDragon
12-22-13, 07:09 PM
Can you provide me with a screen shot?

IsisGarden
12-22-13, 07:43 PM
I think it's because IOS user use emoticon and Android users can't see them.

luv4quiltz
12-23-13, 08:02 AM
Can you provide me with a screen shot?

Thanks CD but not sure how to capture screen. When I access my messages, the camera icon isn't available. Is there another way to capture?

Trixie6969
12-23-13, 09:45 AM
I'm on Android & have an emoji board (droid smilies & other mini pics & characters). I can use & see perfectly on Fashion & Farm. I can use & see some of them on RS, BS & DS. Otherwise they just end up a goofy bunch of characters at the end of the post box. For the most part I can see the Wingdings or different fonts.

Can they have the same code in Farm & Fashion so everybody can see & use them?

Lol...still trying to figure out how to do a screenshot on Android.

meme1098
12-23-13, 11:12 AM
Thanks CD but not sure how to capture screen. When I access my messages, the camera icon isn't available. Is there another way to capture?

If IOS device, hold the home & sleep/wake button at the same time momentarily. When you see the flash, a pic is stored on your camera roll. Open with photobucket and copy the link. Insert the link in your post and a pic will generate when it's posted.

For android, just google 'how to take a screenshot on android' and you'll see many good sites including YouTube.

sylverina17
12-31-13, 11:27 PM
For Android, press power button(on top) and volume down(on rt. side) simultaneously. :cool:

shanapiv
01-05-14, 11:19 PM
Sounds like emojis. I'm on Android and I can't see them.

happyheartfla
01-12-14, 06:12 PM
I actually had to get an app for the emojis. It lets me type some of them, but i still can't read most of them. Android doesn't support them currently.

Screen shots don't always work either. I installed Screenshot Ultimate app, which simplifies the process. (again on Android )

ElaineCarrel
01-12-14, 06:23 PM
I'm on iOS and I'm able 2 do all types of pictures but I want 2 b able 2 do the fancy/cute writing I c some of my nbrs doing.