PDA

View Full Version : Game download quests - farm story Christmas, bubble mania Christmas, Santa

arikasi
12-22-13, 06:05 PM
I've had these three games pop up as downloads from within Castle Story but none of them then gave gem rewards or subsequent quests after downloading and playing.

This morning Bubble mania was offered and after downloading it, playing it and coming back to Castle Story, farm story Christmas was immediately offered. First time Ild seen two games offered in one day.

So did any one else download either and if so did you get quests for gems for playing them?

ghjvcucjb
12-22-13, 07:12 PM
The official stance is that TL does not offer gems to play other games. However they do allow offers to download and play other games. Once you do that and then collect from a coin building you then receive said gems from the collecting of coin buildings. It's a legal thing. The offers randomly pop up for random players. On the reindeer thread several people mentioned several offers being promoted right now. Not everyone has gotten them or all of them. If I were you, I would take advantage of every offer as soon as it pops up since they sometime disappear within minutes of the offer.

gdmcrjunkie
12-22-13, 08:16 PM
I don't know if it was an issue only I had or something to do with TL's servers, but yesterday morning when I got the goals for Bubble Mania and Farm Story 2 Christmas versions my games wouldn't sync (the goals would pop up over and over, anything I did wouldn't register so I'd have to redo them many times etc) unless I forced them to by posting/deleting posts on my wall. If the same thing happened to you, if your game didn't sync after you saw that goal, then as far as the game's concerned you never received it and downloaded Bubble Mania etc by yourself and there's no need to give you a goal for it. It's something that happened to me long ago, I've been taking precautions ever since and I absolutely needed to yesterday. If that's what happened to you it'd explain why you didn't get gems.

So my advice to anyone who wants to be careful and not miss such opportunities to get gems: after you get the goal go to your wall, post or delete something, and download&play the game as soon as possible.

As for your last question, my answer should be clear by now but yes I got gems for the 2 goals I received.

arikasi
12-22-13, 08:51 PM
Thank you, I think that is what happened, I didn't synch.

CLOVERKAITO
12-22-13, 09:06 PM
I got gems for Castle Story and Kingdom Clash after collecting from a building (in KC's case, training a warrior), but not Bakery and Restaurant Story. I don't really need gems for the later two games so I just let it be.

maguar
12-23-13, 02:40 AM
Closing this thread as iOS users don't get gems for doenloading/playing other games etc. those rewards are separate.