PDA

View Full Version : Gem loss support

NoWayCupcake
12-22-13, 04:05 PM
I've been a victim of gem traps multiple times as I'm sure many of you have. I just saw the post about a player losing 100, as usual the thread gets locked and a moderator tells the player to contact TL for support. My question is: why tell us to contact TL when no support is received about losing gems? I've emailed TL multiple times, about many issues. I get responses to everything EXCEPT gem losses. I don't get it. Has anyone ever received any support after losing gems??

igames4me
12-22-13, 04:08 PM
the other day i read a post about someone in dragon story buying accidentally a snowman dragon and they contacted support. and support actually removed the dragoon and refunded gold back.

that's the first time i believe ive seen someone posted about a refund

i guess its by case by case ratio

ElaineCarrel
12-22-13, 04:56 PM
I fell "victim" 2 the gem trap the other nite also. I lost 95 hard earned gems. These were gems that i earned, I did not buy them. However I knew better then 2 ask 4 them 2 b replaced because I'd had it happen b4 and they were not returned.
W me it was a simple slip of the finger where I hit the Accept Button when given the choice about finishing off 23 ovens that I'd just reloaded. I just said 2 myself "o well I've got 2 b more careful the next time. Easy come, easy go."

Snowlotus04
12-22-13, 06:01 PM
I fell "victim" 2 the gem trap the other nite also. I lost 95 hard earned gems. These were gems that i earned, I did not buy them. However I knew better then 2 ask 4 them 2 b replaced because I'd had it happen b4 and they were not returned.
W me it was a simple slip of the finger where I hit the Accept Button when given the choice about finishing off 23 ovens that I'd just reloaded. I just said 2 myself "o well I've got 2 b more careful the next time. Easy come, easy go."

Yup, it's the same thing I tell myself, just be extra extra careful, especially with the ovens, take it easy and slow, be stable. It's the best way to avoid losing gems. Try to establish a rhythm when your tapping on the ovens, so you know where your finger goes to once you tap. Lol hope this helps a little.

AnnasCoffee
12-22-13, 09:33 PM
My question is: why tell us to contact TL when no support is received about losing gems?

In the past, I believe we were told that TL support will be able to tell you what you "spent" your gems on. However the gems will not be refunded regardless of wether you meant to "spend" them or not.

AnnasCoffee
12-22-13, 10:05 PM
Here is an example... See post #10 in this thread .... http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?8844-Lost-20-gems-pls-return

maguar
12-23-13, 02:38 AM
Hey everyone, loss of gems really is a support not forum issue so I'm closing this thread.