PDA

View Full Version : new games wont download

vozier
12-22-13, 02:56 PM
Hey all,

Maybe you can help me, I have the Jewel and Bakery games goal for several days now, but i am unable to download and install it, it stuck forever in downloading status, i have tried so many times i am wondering if this games even exist?
Can anyone help me?

I will write to support as well, but they take forever to reply..

vozier
12-22-13, 05:10 PM
I managed to download and install jewel mania, using my PC, does anyone knows a link to download Bakery story: Christmas, this years edition? (found lasts years but doesnt work for the goal)

CuddlyDragon
12-22-13, 05:22 PM
When you are unable to DL on an Android device you need to make sure that there is enough memory to fit the entire game. Can you please ensure that your device has sufficient internal memory to fully install the game? When downloading an app from the Android Market, the game will first download to your phone's internal memory instead of your SD card; after it is downloaded and installed, you can then move the app to your phone's SD card to conserve memory on your device. :P

vozier
12-23-13, 04:58 AM
I did have space. I managed to solve the problem by restarting my tablet several times, which seems to have cleared some cache or download log and finally installed the games.

FYI