PDA

View Full Version : my Christmas goal is gone!

ferylit
12-22-13, 02:55 PM
It was there yesterday, & I'm on the last item to cook but it's no longer listed in my goals. Don't think the goal should end before Christmas.

ElaineCarrel
12-22-13, 05:19 PM
Did u complete the last item? If u did then it would disappear. That or the allotted time period r the only reasons I've ever known 4 them 2 disappear. I hope u find them if u hadn't completed it.
Merry Christmas

ferylit
12-23-13, 07:10 AM
I didn't complete the goal & now this morning all my food is gone. I had hundreds of thousands of plates. I'm not impressed!

jmterao
12-23-13, 03:55 PM
Food you have cooked does not disappear when the goal ends. Something else must have happened. Did you store the counters per chance?

meme1098
12-23-13, 04:45 PM
Also, make sure you're not in design mode. I've left mine that way once too and didn't realize it right away.

ferylit
12-23-13, 05:35 PM
When I logged in this morning all my customers were unhappy until I put out the food that was ready. I didn't store any counters either.

meme1098
12-23-13, 06:45 PM
I didn't complete the goal & now this morning all my food is gone. I had hundreds of thousands of plates. I'm not impressed!

Did you block your door? You can experience a 'quick' sale if the door's blocked.

ferylit
12-27-13, 07:31 AM
My goal reappeared but all the food I had is still missing. I didn't block the doors or store any counters. I know I had over 30, 000 stew (been collecting that since I started) and didn't have any that morning. I suppose there's nothing thst can be done just like all the stock being bought in 8 hours on fs but it still isn't right.