PDA

View Full Version : Bought upgrades and not getting them, But game subtracted my gems!

penqueen2
12-22-13, 09:27 AM
Bought upgrades and not getting them, But game subtracted my gems! 4 times I tried to upgrade my flamethrower. Lost 8k GEMS on my penqueen4 account! The game keeps resetting then my upgrade goes away but the cost stays gone. Be careful, this game will rip you off!

chalupa2030
12-22-13, 09:48 AM
Did you post this thread more than once? Or are my eyes deceiving me!

penqueen2
12-22-13, 12:03 PM
Did you post this thread more than once? Or are my eyes deceiving me!
Posted on the bug reports. Then it happened again & thought I might warn people on the discussion group. Sorry if I shouldn't do this.

FrozenTurtle
12-22-13, 12:54 PM
Towers are upgraded with Coins. If you are actually referring to Gems, it sounds like you don't have enough Coins to make the upgrade. When this happens, you will be prompted with a dialog asking if you wish to purchase Coins with your Gems. After completing this purchase of Coins, you will still need to upgrade your Flamethrower. Does this explain the situation?

What level were you attempting to upgrade the Flamethrower to?

penqueen2
12-22-13, 01:12 PM
Towers are upgraded with Coins. If you are actually referring to Gems, it sounds like you don't have enough Coins to make the upgrade. When this happens, you will be prompted with a dialog asking if you wish to purchase Coins with your Gems. After completing this purchase of Coins, you will still need to upgrade your Flamethrower. Does this explain the situation?

What level were you attempting to upgrade the Flamethrower to?
I was trying to get to level 8 (max). I hit the upgrade button and paid the gems to get it to 12,000,000 coins. It then subtracted the gems and then glitched and said it was offline. then reverted to level 7 and the gems were gone!!!!! I retried it 3 more times with some success but the it would glitch again & go back to level 7s (was doing all 4). Once it put 12,000,00 coins in the bank. Maybe a server problem? Can you see the transaction log? This was actual money (gems) I spent, so it does matter. I tried later & got it done, But I was still out the Gems (not coins)

penqueen2
12-22-13, 01:14 PM
I was trying to get to level 8 (max). I hit the upgrade button and paid the gems to get it to 12,000,000 coins. It then subtracted the gems and then glitched and said it was offline. then reverted to level 7 and the gems were gone!!!!! I retried it 3 more times with some success but the it would glitch again & go back to level 7s (was doing all 4). Once it put 12,000,00 coins in the bank. Maybe a server problem? Can you see the transaction log? This was actual money (gems) I spent, so it does matter. I tried later & got it done, But I was still out the Gems (not coins)

This was on my penqueen4 account.

FrozenTurtle
12-22-13, 02:09 PM
This was on my penqueen4 account.

Thanks, we'll check this out.

FrozenTurtle
12-23-13, 11:21 AM

It looks like we were experiencing some connection issues at this time. This should be fixed and any Gems that were lost due to this issue should have been automatically restored to your account.

penqueen2
12-23-13, 02:28 PM
It looks like we were experiencing some connection issues at this time. This should be fixed and any Gems that were lost due to this issue should have been automatically restored to your account.

Thank You! The gems have been restored! I played Dragon Story before and they never restored gold when they had glitches. Now give me some crown giving battles please.