PDA

View Full Version : Play Same Kingdom on Multiple Devices?

morgaine2005
12-21-13, 08:13 PM
I've tried searching for the answer to this question in the forum, but I've gotten conflicting information and I'm not sure what is still true. Plus, I figure that since the holidays are right around the corner, other people might be getting new phones and tablets and would like to have this information in easy reach.

So my question is this: is it possible to play the same kingdom on more than one device? Say I have an iPhone and an iPad. Would be be possible for me to play my one & only kingdom on my iPad while at home and play it on my iPhone while out and about? And if so -- how would I go about doing this?

Thank you to anybody who can help. :)

meme1098
12-21-13, 08:18 PM
In Restaurant Story, there is a login feature available to access your game on different devices. Be sure you have a password for you ID and another ID & password on the other device. You can then switch back & forth.
Here's a link:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

morgaine2005
12-21-13, 08:21 PM
So that does work for Castle Story? Awesome! Thank you! :D

dng1234
12-21-13, 08:41 PM
I was wondering about this too. This means I can switch back and forth between two different devices and play my same CS game? Can a TL representatitive or someone who currently does this confirm?

morgaine2005
12-21-13, 08:47 PM
I just did it and it appears to be working fine!

(Though, a quick tip: if you switch between devices and find that one hasn't updated with your progress, force close the app and try again. It worked for me!)

kooky panda
12-21-13, 08:53 PM
I was wondering about this too. This means I can switch back and forth between two different devices and play my same CS game? Can a TL representatitive or someone who currently does this confirm?

Yes this is the new login feature. This thread will tell you which games currently have the same feature.
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

When you move one game, all games will also move over. As Morgaine stated, you may need to force close out the games after you login.

Make sure you have set up a password for your storm ID (under menu-help)

meme1098
12-21-13, 09:30 PM
I just did it and it appears to be working fine!

(Though, a quick tip: if you switch between devices and find that one hasn't updated with your progress, force close the app and try again. It worked for me!)
If you have a different TL app still running in the background after switching, the first game will be the one you see. You must force close all the apps first, then go to RS to login to your other account. When you go to open CS or other TL game, the logged in game loads. Gee, Hope that made sense. :D

hottrthanhott
12-23-13, 06:18 AM
Yes this is the new login feature. This thread will tell you which games currently have the same feature.
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

When you move one game, all games will also move over. As Morgaine stated, you may need to force close out the games after you login.

Make sure you have set up a password for your storm ID (under menu-help)

Kooky,
If I have an account on my iPad and an account on my iPhone, and when I'm outside the house I want to alternate (for example; play my iphone acct, use up energy, then switch to the iPad acct on my iPhone, use energy, then go back to my iPhone account), can I do that with no issues or loosing any data etc?
Thanks for all the help! You are awesome! ��

meme1098
12-23-13, 11:03 AM
Kooky,
If I have an account on my iPad and an account on my iPhone, and when I'm outside the house I want to alternate (for example; play my iphone acct, use up energy, then switch to the iPad acct on my iPhone, use energy, then go back to my iPhone account), can I do that with no issues or loosing any data etc?

See my post #2. I switch games all the time on my phone since I've upgraded it and my ipad so I have several old games I use for gifts and requests for my main account. Just follow the steps. It's very easy.

Just be sure both accounts have passwords so you can go back again

midnightmeerkat
12-23-13, 11:11 AM
Kooky,
Like meme when I'm out I use my iphone to check both my games, just remember to visit a neighbour to save the progress and force close before you switch to the other game

kooky panda
12-23-13, 11:36 AM
Kooky,
Yes you can move you games back and forth between your devices. :)

barnadays
12-23-13, 02:42 PM
I & friends could not do this ...we just had to start a new game on new device. But at least u can send yourself a daily gift

meme1098
12-23-13, 02:44 PM
I & friends could not do this ...we just had to start a new game on new device. But at least u can send yourself a daily gift

You just need to install Restaurant Story. It's available for both IOS and Android.