PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Alliance

olcastle
12-21-13, 04:08 PM
Why my friend donated me 5 troops but I received only 2?
Why the game tells me I have 10 of 10 total troops in Alliance Portal but I can see only 2?
Why in the battle I was offered to use just 1 of them?
How do you know all the answers?
Thanks!:)

FrozenTurtle
12-21-13, 04:22 PM
It may be that you're looking at the number of troops and the alliance portal capacity. The capacity is based on housing space that each unit occupies. For example, 2 bears would occupy 10 spaces in the alliance portal.

kwhales
12-21-13, 04:26 PM
Sometimes the troops are bunched together that it looks like just one but there are actually more. If they get ****ed quickly, they wouldn't of had time to separate.

Rockinkitten
12-31-13, 02:22 AM
How does the alliance shield work? I see them defending other kingdoms a lot but only had help a few times myself. I don't mean donated troops for my own battles, I mean help defending my own kingdom.

kittensabc
12-31-13, 07:27 AM
How does the alliance shield work? I see them defending other kingdoms a lot but only had help a few times myself. I don't mean donated troops for my own battles, I mean help defending my own kingdom.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'll take a stab at it anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are talking about troops coming out of your alliance portal ("shield") to help you in your defensive battles. If this is indeed what you are referring to, then the answer is that troops in your "request" menu are released to help you if enemy troops enter your alliance portal's radius. The troops return to the "request" menu if they don't die, and if they do die then they don't. I'm not 100% sure that is what you are asking, so if it isn't please rephrase.

Rockinkitten
12-31-13, 05:56 PM
I mean the little red "flagged" guys that run around sometimes.
I thought the donated troups were the ones I can use when I'm attacking others.
Are they there to protect me unless I use them attacking someone else? Same set of little men?

I've never had this much trouble getting the hang of a game!

Your help is much appreciated, I understand much better after your previous help!

kittensabc
01-01-14, 04:15 AM
I mean the little red "flagged" guys that run around sometimes.
I thought the donated troups were the ones I can use when I'm attacking others.
Are they there to protect me unless I use them attacking someone else? Same set of little men?

I've never had this much trouble getting the hang of a game!

Your help is much appreciated, I understand much better after your previous help!

The little red "flagged" guys running around attacking invading troops are the troops I explained in the previous post. The troops under the "request" tab (the ones donated to you) can indeed be used to attack others, however if you do not use them then they remain available to assist you in battle. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

Rockinkitten
01-01-14, 06:05 AM
That's great, thanks! I think that's all I need to know for now!

Rockinkitten
01-14-14, 02:09 AM
I'm in an alliance with 50 members. 5 of those always donate. 5 others ask for troops all day every day. I donated 5 troops to everyone every time for a while but I'm getting annoyed with those 5 who never even donate one. Is this normal or am I just in the wrong alliance? The other 40 members don't ever seem to donate or request.

Also, I was made Elder a few days ago, what does that mean exactly?

How do you find a good alliance?

syllrag
01-14-14, 06:24 AM
I'm in an alliance with 50 members. 5 of those always donate. 5 others ask for troops all day every day. I donated 5 troops to everyone every time for a while but I'm getting annoyed with those 5 who never even donate one. Is this normal or am I just in the wrong alliance? The other 40 members don't ever seem to donate or request.

Also, I was made Elder a few days ago, what does that mean exactly?

How do you find a good alliance?

Try joining top 100 alliances one by one, you might find an alliance you like, though a good active alliance is quite rare in this game. Elder status doesn't really mean much. It only gives you the right to invite people to join the alliance and accept people if your alliance is a private one.

Rockinkitten
01-17-14, 01:16 AM
I changed to another alliance last night. After 3 hours I'd had more donations than I'd had in three weeks in my last alliance! There is a lot of friendly chat too. Should have done this much sooner!